***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

heres a pic i found of the first retro of the gh2 white navy notice the altered logo on the side with no patent leather these also had no plastic pull tab on the tongue but had the grant hill jumpshot logo on the inside. the second pic is an old pic i posted on the old nike talk of the second retro of the white navy gh2 which i believe was released in 2006 or 2007 and another first retro of the gh2 but in an orlando colorway. i still have both of these shoes by ghe way but im not sure the orlando pair can be worn since it was released in like 2001. i bought both the orlando colorway and the white navy for 29.99 each at big 5 but later sold the white navy because as you can see in the first pic the altered logo was not cool. the third pic is of my gh1 retro which i believe was released in 2003 or 2004. as you can see the shape and height is way better than what was recently released
24D451C7-CC27-4C72-A571-533D79FA43EE.jpeg

82DA4CF2-3B3A-4D05-BD57-525BF315C533.jpeg

44CA5C36-A53A-49C9-B415-AABB1D8225C1.jpeg

2F979327-C0C9-4969-89DB-D30CE27E9746.jpeg

Wow, krazy. thanks for sharing the history! I did saw that GH1 model on ebay not so long ago, was thinking in my mind what kind of prototype gh1 is this lol!
Btw, i've posted the ''fila squadron'' earlier, do you have any clue about that model? I've purchased it around 2014, cannot find any infos about it, it does look like crossing with m squad fila sneaker lol.
i have no idea about the squadron

another thing about the altered gh1 retro. i bought an all grey version and as you might notice the gh1 looks alot like the jordan 9. well a year or 2 later nike released the cool grey xi and then the cool grey 9.

i find it kinda funny fila copied the design of the 9 but nike copied the cool grey colorway from fila. it was just like the jordan cool greys where the upper was light grey and the side panels were darker grey with a white midsole. only thing was the side panels were leather and not patent leather

i dont think i have that pair anymore

heres a pic i found of the first retro of the gh2 white navy notice the altered logo on the side with no patent leather these also had no plastic pull tab on the tongue but had the grant hill jumpshot logo on the inside. the second pic is an old pic i posted on the old nike talk of the second retro of the white navy gh2 which i believe was released in 2006 or 2007 and another first retro of the gh2 but in an orlando colorway. i still have both of these shoes by ghe way but im not sure the orlando pair can be worn since it was released in like 2001. i bought both the orlando colorway and the white navy for 29.99 each at big 5 but later sold the white navy because as you can see in the first pic the altered logo was not cool. the third pic is of my gh1 retro which i believe was released in 2003 or 2004. as you can see the shape and height is way better than what was recently released
24D451C7-CC27-4C72-A571-533D79FA43EE.jpeg

82DA4CF2-3B3A-4D05-BD57-525BF315C533.jpeg

44CA5C36-A53A-49C9-B415-AABB1D8225C1.jpeg

2F979327-C0C9-4969-89DB-D30CE27E9746.jpeg

Dope !!
I noticed the altered logo damn..
I'm digging the gh1 2003-2004 release though,seems really better constructed...by the way the recent released of gh1, i wore them like 5 times max. and the cracks appeared lol, asked a friend who also purchased them but a diff. color way, happened the same to him..Damn the quality is really questionable.

i have no idea about the squadron

another thing about the altered gh1 retro. i bought an all grey version and as you might notice the gh1 looks alot like the jordan 9. well a year or 2 later nike released the cool grey xi and then the cool grey 9.

i find it kinda funny fila copied the design of the 9 but nike copied the cool grey colorway from fila. it was just like the jordan cool greys where the upper was light grey and the side panels were darker grey with a white midsole. only thing was the side panels were leather and not patent leather

i dont think i have that pair anymore

Lol, that's funny.

MuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall PleaseMuscleBall Please lol...

Would love a re release of all Grant Hill models. Especially the 2. FILA: make it happen. Please. #takemymoney

Mines are all still pretty clean, but i wouldn't mind the 3 with the right colored reflector this time

they gave us that red one last time

Back
Top Bottom