***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I made it guys. My size came up again today. Good look on the 25% off too.
I pray... which probably won’t happen... but we get the GH IV’s soon.

Nice!!! How many did you pick up? I’m surprised they restocked so quickly. Man those 4’s need a retro so bad, the casual shoe guy would cop and I’m almost certain of that.

The Webb would be cool too. Just not super iconic. Even the Flying Fortress could be cool.
I’d love to see the Webb too. Give us the OG white colorway and then make some colorways for teams that Webber played. Golden State, Washington, Sacramento, Philadelphia.

Man, I loved these, but the adult sizes had something going on with the heel/Achilles area that tore into me something serious. I couldn't wear them for long stretches without getting blisters, even with quarter socks.

EDIT: It was something about this extra piece of leather that just destroyed me. Jamball had the same construction and did the same thing.

Screenshot_20200802-185022~2.png
Screenshot_20200802-185102.png
Hopefully if they ever decide to retro them they'll fix that issue.

Nice!!! How many did you pick up? I’m surprised they restocked so quickly. Man those 4’s need a retro so bad, the casual shoe guy would cop and I’m almost certain of that.

I’d love to see the Webb too. Give us the OG white colorway and then make some colorways for teams that Webber played. Golden State, Washington, Sacramento, Philadelphia.

I only grabbed a 13. The sizes keep popping up and disappearing and what not. Super odd.

I think so too! The IV’s are my all time favorite grant hill personally. I think the average joe would grab too.

Yeah they could bring back the Webb too. Like you said do some dope team colorways.

The thing with signature shoes is big retailers are more willing to take the risk, because it’s an athlete attached to it. The other more obscure Fila basketball models have a much harder time to make it, unless it’s like a Women’s specific or Asia and Europe regional push. That’s who the brand is marketing to these days unfortunately.

Grant is all the American sneakerheads have ! Hopefully they give us a couple more Stackhouse joints. The new Stackhouse I retro is done wrong for no reason smh... any Stack 2-4 would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I've been waiting patiently for the GH IV for years. Got the 1, 2 Olympic and 3 retros from years ago, plus the Stackhouse 2 in both colors, and the Spaghetti retro. Also grabbed the Mashburn. But the IV is the one I'm eagerly waiting for for a LONG TIME!

I don’t know about these. Not a big fan of the overall design. I personally don’t really dig any of the mashburn line. A new hybrid model I guess? Maybe you guys know more about these?
AB0C8139-6706-4E91-A6CE-37FBAAFF85CC.jpeg
B81B7259-26E9-4F29-8F09-882D61F408DE.jpeg
2E12E0A3-C356-4953-BB90-E9617731DAEA.jpeg
I know I'm late in the convo, but here's my two cents. I aint feelin them, they have the audacity to change the midsole and then want to do some hybrid BS, smh. OG is the only way to go.​

Talking about shoes that also came out in the 90s and have that Nike Air More Uptempo vibe.

Reebok S.H.A.Q
Screenshot_20200805-094613.png

Hakeem Olajuwon's Spalding M-5
Screenshot_20200805-094606.png

Not gonna lie those S.H.A.Q go hard!!

I 1000% Agree with you bro! Spitting straight facts.

Brahh! Them S.H.A.Q’s might be coming soon. No promises but I’ve been trying to work my magic bro. I’m praying Reebok listens and get them off!

I’m excited for this GH rollout! Curious to see what else is in store for the GH III other than the OG colors. I didn’t like many of the GH II’s that dropped this year. We will see.

with hill back on board I dont see why they couldnt drop the IV. They will probably turn the visible air bag into a gel cube tho

had the white silver blackcolorway. best part was the gh logo on the back. They had the most lockdown feel of all the hills due to the lacing

Those Evasions are so good. Fila literally Used that bottom on like 5 shoes. It’s one other shoe I couldn’t identify that they used that tooling a bunch too. Great find!

Back
Top Bottom