***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Brahhh they charging $250 for these WTF! I **** with Fila heavy, but I can’t do it.!!! Plus I guarantee the materials aren’t $250 worth!!! Fila always skimps out on materials and construction. 250!!!!

Last edited:
I bet they’ll STILL make them with that plastic overlay leather and cheapo glue :lol: :smh:
They always do fam lol! The worst! Wish they would upgrade, but in all honesty clean colorways are few and far in between with Fila. I can only see myself spending $150-$160 on a few nice OG colors if they would upgrade materials and specs.

They always do fam lol! The worst! Wish they would upgrade, but in all honesty clean colorways are few and far in between with Fila. I can only see myself spending $150-$160 on a few nice OG colors if they would upgrade materials and specs.
Yeah, their colorways are too crazy at times. They need to get back to basics and do simple ones. Save the creative ones for collabs. The BAIT version several years back was a cool one.

Edit: by the way man, glad to see you post! Hope all is well for you.

Last edited:
don't trust fila enough to drop 250. they had a coupon code that applied but it still came out to 200. didn't want to risk it with no returns.

uhhhh
95284AF1-6653-4C46-A712-C8FBC30815AB.jpeg

In my opinion the problem is Fila trying to drive hype by over charging for the shoe. There’s no way in hell that shoe is worth $250… and the 50 pairs wouldn’t even make sense for Fila to make. It’s not even close to profitable at that point… so it’s just a way to for them to drive hype. I agree it makes sense to just do the GR, but I just don’t understand the marketing behind the $250 price tag?

That sprite colorway way is Garbage! Damn… such a waste. Should have just kept the OG block and flip colors. The gradient fade and graphics ruined it big time!

The wild part is 10 years from now people will probably say these are dope and are a grail. I think people are just enamored with it being a collab… sure it’s a cool collectors piece… but it’s lame *** shoe! Not for me lol!

sprite my fav soda but i wouldnt buy shoes branded like that. they dont even put the grant hill tag on his shoes still and hes back with the company

Those anniversary joints are cool. I don’t think I have the white/navy colorway so I might pick up if they’re attainable.

I just cannot get past that low mudguard. Completely kills the look of the shoe for me.

Entire shape, overlays, etc... completely off on these joints. We're all used to retros being inaccurate but these are just way off.

Back
Top Bottom