***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

53987292-D1EF-4DDF-8032-439FCCD9B6DA.jpeg
A5C8EAD4-160D-481C-A4A8-2E7F21A7101F.jpeg
FF30EC87-F881-4A37-AC62-1CA4A8FF9851.jpeg

Materials aren’t on par with the 25th anny GH2 (what is) but they aren’t terrible. Midsole is actually decently cushioned - lockdown sucks or I might try to play in them. I’ll get some on-foot asap.And go half size up.

Dammit man. You just sold me. :lol: :wow:

the grant hill 3 along with the penny 1 have to be the 2 shoes created with the worst lockdown ever for a basketball shoe.

the grant hill 3 along with the penny 1 have to be the 2 shoes created with the worst lockdown ever for a basketball shoe.

The Reebok Questions.....if not tied correctly and you hoop? The knuckles of your toes will most definitely peel and bleed.

The PAC's are cool! Easy and wearable... I feel like they are missing something though.. but I would cop for sure!
I think the design overall of the GH2 is plain but they could’ve done something with the center of the shoe, perhaps some decorative stitching.

I never knew Fila & Ray Allen were in negotiations before things fell apart. The crazier thing is that they were willing to give him his own signature, but they low-balled him on money. He never got his own signature with Nike/Jordan Brand in his career. This was clearly another case where it was all about the money.

I never knew Fila & Ray Allen were in negotiations before things fell apart. The crazier thing is that they were willing to give him his own signature, but they low-balled him on money. He never got his own signature with Nike/Jordan Brand in his career. This was clearly another case where it was all about the money.

I've talked about this a few times on here. I even posted an old article about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom