***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Mind sharing :smile:
Fly Kix ATL, not sure if they take phone orders or anything but here's the number 404.230.9747. They should still have sizes. If sizes are still available 2morrow, I'd be more than happy to help anyone out, if they don't do phone orders.

They have a contract with Fila so I thought they'd retail for the same price. The box read $80, came up to a little under $87. No complaining here, about $15 saved.

Fly Kix(ATL) takes phone orders, they have 6 pairs left, not sure of the sizes 404.230.9747

Last edited:
Got my 96's in today:

Like 'em :D

Though they sould've made the tongue the same color as the leather.

Now the mesh is white and the leather is more creamy.

Great to have a pair of Fila's again though.

kicksdeals posted about the Stack Spaghettis and by the time I got there my size was gone. Damn you kicksdeals. I hadn't planned on copping them initially but it would have been a nice pick up.

PYS has a FSR on the black Spaghettis

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=38998
The originals look much higher than these........THESE look like mids (which is what the originals were called, but seem to be more high top compared to these)

The originals look much higher than these........THESE look like mids (which is what the originals were called, but seem to be more high top compared to these)
I noticed that as well. You can really tell in the pictures from the OG catalog scans.

Finally received shipping confirmation e-mails on the Shredders. I got kind of worried as they weren't showing up in my nor my girl's account under the 'Orders' section...

Back
Top Bottom