***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I copped my spaghetti's long after they came out and at a decent discount (40% off).  The black and white colorway.  Kids don't even know who Jerry Stackhouse and Grant Hill are today and they still play!  Obviously GH just retired but you get my point.  But this doesn't mean the Tradition pack will have the same fate.  You never know I guess.  

I was surprised how long the Olympics sat and apparently people were still copping for retail a couple days ago.  One thing I feel is pretty certain, is that copping Fila kicks you enjoy is most likely always going to be easy for now.  It is nice to really like a pair of kicks and not have to stress or do a ton of homework to cop at the end of the day.  Hope it stays like this and the hypebeasts don't all of a sudden jump all over Fila sneaks.

I agree but I hope there's enough sales for Fila to start pumping out new heat. Cuz we all know they don't have much left that they can retro

I'd like to think they are slowly gaining a new following with whatever new marketing plan they have rolled out.  Their twitter followers are slowly gaining.  I think they went from like 2900 to almost 3100 over a week or couple weeks.  Not like that is any indicator of anything but...yea.

I'd bet the entire Tradition pack sits online.  It's the same like 5 people always posting in this thread.  Out of ALL the members, that is tiny.  The hypbeasts don't buy Fila so Fila stuff usually sits.  Usually.  I could be wrong obviously this is just my OPINION don't burn me guys like everyone does in other threads we r bros!
You are right. It's as certain as death and taxes. The Tradition pack will sit and so will the Bulls by the Horn pack. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial

Speaking of Retros, look at these Stack 2s. They look way different from what I remember from the OG, it may just be the logo is different though ...

also the classic M-Squad joints too:

I'm a little shocked that both Renarts and NiceKicks sold out of the "Tradition" Spaghettis. Finishline, PYS, Footlocker, Eastbay, WishATL, hell not even JJ seem to be getting these.Thought these would be a relatively easy cop down the road for discount but now I'm second guessing myself. Extrabutter still has FSR but that $15 shipping fee would put the total over $100 and I refuse to pay over $100 for some Filas, no offense to them. I guess Fila.com it is

Last edited:
if fila.com charges shipping and tax which im not sure if they do it will probably cost around that 105

but i dont know if they charge tax...

i know shipping isnt free unless its over 100 on there

for those that want the fila 96 in white black there is a seller on ebay selling them for 79 shipped size 8.5- 11.5

if fila.com charges shipping and tax which im not sure if they do it will probably cost around that 105

but i dont know if they charge tax...

i know shipping isnt free unless its over 100 on there
If you register an account with them they automatically email you a 20% discount code. Unfortunately, they do charge tax but even with tax and shipping the total should be under $90 which is below retail. Still a little high in my opinion but I may have to bite the bullet since almost nobody seems to be getting these in stock

I think FILA is free shipping if your order is over 100, otherwise their shipping is 8 bucks. I can't believe the Stacks sold out on Renarts and Nicekicks, SMH.

I think FILA is free shipping if your order is over 100, otherwise their shipping is 8 bucks. I can't believe the Stacks sold out on Renarts and Nicekicks, SMH.
If you aren't using a coupon then you're actually better off adding a $10 2-pair sock pack and automatically getting free shipping. 

does anyone see the packs on the fila website? Homepage says available now but I don't see them anywhere

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:
just copped the fila 96 off fila.com

there was no exclusion sign on this pair. thats odd.

got through with the 20 percent off code. they didnt charge any tax

80 shipped was not bad

hope they do not try to cancel or charge me after with tax or do not allow the code

Man, I wish all sneakers cost this much on RD.   Copped the all star 96 and OG Stacks for 144 shipped.  That's 144 total for both.

Word to mama.  Hope they don't cancel. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom