***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I know I'm hyped up...Gotta get me a pair! I too missed out on the retro release, by the time I found out about it the clearance items were long gone...smh. Won't happend this time around though, thats for sure!

OFFICIAL - FILA 96: Store List | (Release Date: 03/21/13)

MSRP: $90.00

• FILA.com,
  • Atmos NYC
  • Bait LA
  • Burn Rubber
  • Cncpts
  • Extra Butter
  • Fly Kix
  • Hungry Hooligans
  • Nicekicks
  • Packer Shoes
  • Puffer Reds
  • Rime NYC
  • Salvin Shoes
  • Sneaker Bistro
  • Sneaker Junkies
  • Social Status
  • Ubiq
  • West
  • Wish
  • VII Grand
  • Vault (Memphis)

*Not sure if the list will be updated as my spot already has these yet are not on the list. Pretty sure Millenium said they will have these as well. Not positive on that though...

well i've decided to order online, i can't take the chance of them not hitting any of the major retailers, they could've atleast hit jj or dtlr

well i've decided to order online, i can't take the chance of them not hitting any of the major retailers, they could've atleast hit jj or dtlr
Where did you order your pair of Grant's from online?
Online as well as the physical stores will be getting their stocks! I work for FNL and our shipment of the GH's came in already!
Would you be interested in grabbing a size 9 & shipping them out to me? I have the cash of course.

kind of pissed, I cant cop till the day after they drop, I still hope I can get a pair or two!

tis what happens when kicksdeals gets news of something
Kicksdeals and Sneakernews posted the link as well. SMH. There was a FSR when I posted it, I went back like 10 minutes later and it was GONE. I was like, damn my NT brethren must have ATE good. Only to find out that those 2 sites hyped it crazy. 
laugh.gif

Is it me or retail is getting higher in price?

milliniumshoes.com ($90 free shipping)

packershoes.com ($100 + 10 shipping)

sneakerbistro.com ($100 + 20 shipping)

I mean are they really that limited? Every pre-order is selling out in a matter of hrs.

Is it me or retail is getting higher in price?
milliniumshoes.com ($90 free shipping)
packershoes.com ($100 + 10 shipping)
sneakerbistro.com ($100 + 20 shipping)

I mean are they really that limited? Every pre-order is selling out in a matter of hrs.

On 4/1 finishline.com will have them - $90 free shipping

Check their twitter

Back
Top Bottom