***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

:lol: at GHs selling out on Packer. Where were all these buyers a few years ago when the Ninety6 was sitting on shelves discounted for like $70?

:lol: at GHs selling out on Packer. Where were all these buyers a few years ago when the Ninety6 was sitting on shelves discounted for like $70?
Nothing new. First places that do an early release/pre-order usually sell-out or do really well as it's both a mix of those that truly want the pair and those that believe they can flip them. As a buyer/seller, I wouldn't necessarily stock up on these as an "investment". I like them and may pick-up a pair if they'll sit at my local spot as no one has shown interest, but my favorite Grant Hill's were the 3s...

Last edited:
resell will be junk on these. only reason i want is cause i had og pair in middle school that i wanted bad enough, i had to buy the only size left. it happened to be a size to small. yet i still crammed my foot in them. i missed the last release due to too many other releases at same time. im not missing them again

Wait.... Presales on these are selling out? And here I thought I was going to be able to buy these without any problems like back in middle school.....

when reeboks started selling out I knew these would

You'll see them on sites for 160 soon

yup guess i'll be online tomorrow morning at fila tomorrow morning picking these up just to be on the safe side

Whoever said these wouldn't sellout is a idiot they are already gone on packers

yea because packers is the end all be all measurement as to how shoes sell. the **** outta here with that bull ****

say something when these actually sell out in stores

Last edited:
All the blogs hyped these shoes up more, so now they are become a commodity. These sneakers are selling out on each pre-sale site in less that 2hrs...I'm holding until they officially release because I refues to pay $120 for these.

21st^^^^

Damn, preorders already sold out on packers and sneakerbistro?! Any other places doing pre order? And anyone know what time fila will put these up on their site?

SMH...Once again, $100...+ the $10.00 shipping

Not that I can't afford to spend $110.00, but c'mon...retail is $90

Just saying b because Pple said these collect dust on the shelves no need for the swearing though its just a sneaker site

21st^^^^

Damn, preorders already sold out on packers and sneakerbistro?! Any other places doing pre order? And anyone know what time fila will put these up on their site?
yes does anyone know what time fila will put these up for order?

I just called the good people over @ Fila (1-800-845-3452)

The sales rep told me that they will be available @ 12:00 (noon eastern time)

I was reading the fila timeline and they replied to somebody that they are aiming for a 12am release. But also tweeted recently that they will announce today when they will officially know.

The 8am could have been just because that's the drop time typiically used for Nike releases as of lately.

I'm just gonna go to the mall on the weekend & cop, no need to order online for filas lmao...y'all act like these are j's or foams smh

Back
Top Bottom