***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I called customer service who said they will have a limited run at 1200, but he checked my area and my local finishline will have them on the 4/1 release date, so if i strike out online i know where i'll b lol, hope this isnt an april fools joke
thats even better!

They where on the site for a second but now they're not. We shall see come noon.
I dont know... I think they were just testing the site... I have a funny feeling they might go live before noon, so keep a look out... You have to keep in mind how much has changed, first the dates, then they changed the times, then they the black ones were moved to Monday, they also tweeted that Finishline wasnt going to get them, then FNL was going to have them on the 21st, now FNL wont have them till 4/1....... You have to also keep in mind they havent had a big release in years, so they are somewhat new to all of this traffic...

When they did had em' up on the site, the only size available was a 14...Thats wayyy too damn big for me...lol.

I'm on it though, been counting down on these since early Feb., I gotta get em'...And today will be THE DAY!

I called customer service who said they will have a limited run at 1200, but he checked my area and my local finishline will have them on the 4/1 release date, so if i strike out online i know where i'll b lol, hope this isnt an april fools joke
damn only 1200? I hope I'm one of the lucky few. I deserve to get these!! Lol

Did Finishline.com ever put the 96s up on there site are they goin to have them up???.....i checked and i dont see them on there

Did Finishline.com ever put the 96s up on there site are they goin to have them up???.....i checked and i dont see them on there
Not going up on FNL today. There will be medium distribution for them later on...

Last edited:
More release info:

Fly Kix (@Fly_Kix) tweeted at 9:52am - 21 Mar 13:

FLY KIX ATL WLL BE RELEASING THE FILA GRANT HILL 2 (96) TOMO AT 12pm. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ()

FILA just confirmed that their will be MORE "waves" of them April 1st to several FNL stores...

Not going up on FNL today. There will be medium distribution for them later on...
Thanks.....So another words there will be 2 separate releases for these, they will re-release after today??

**** i see u kinda answered my ? in the above post...... thanks again***

Last edited:
Thanks.....So another words there will be 2 separate releases for these, they will re-release after today??

FILAUSA (@FILAUSA) tweeted at 10:12am - 21 Mar 13:

There will be one more wave of 96 releases on April 1st, including 67 @FinishLine doors in 28 states. Call your local store for details! ()

No worries, but yes, they are being released to FNL in less than 2 weeks...

Are they gonna tweet the link?
idk if they will tweet the link the customer service rep told me to just keep refreshing the page, strangely i haven't seen anything on the black and white, i was thinking of getting both pairs with the 20% discount code

Last edited:
U guys think this will run like the original size wise? I remember my old ones running big

glad to see these will release at the store level too. they only released today at one place in AZ, that being in tucson. that's two hours away.

Went to Mens shoes, scrolled down and saw...clicked...added to cart...checked out. Success

:smokin

Finally feels good to order a shoe w/o hassle and fighting bots and ish

Back
Top Bottom