***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Ok, in the first pic posted the Tobacco Rd 96s looked a bit Carolina like to me. But I see they are Duke blue in the recent pic. Overall, nice concept, nice execution.

I dig these for some reason but would more than likely wait for them to drop in price. It appears in other pictures on sneakernews.com that they're messing with the design on the actual fial logo on the side of the Stacks to somewhat mimick what the OGs logo looked like.

and look at them long ***** laces, lol.
Damn, I just noticed that. They should've done the same thing with the logo on the White/Navy pair considering that was the OG colorway. But yea I'm definitely feeling this UNC pair. I may even go as far as to say that the UNC > the OG Colorway. 

And seriously why do they make those laces so long? I don't understand. How are you supposed to tie the shoe and not have it looking all messy like spaghetti noodles hanging off your shoe.

Last edited:
^^

I walked right into that one. But did the OGs and previous retros come with long *** laces too? I'm sure if anybody on here knew it would be you because you seem like a FILA aficionado. It just confuses me. I don't want to buy a shoe and then have to go look for replacement laces because the laces they came with are too long. That's just an inconvenience.

Also, has this UNC colorway ever been released before or is this a brand new retro+ colorway.

i dont think they were an og colorway or i could be wrong. i know the stack 2 has a similar colorway...

some guy on the fila instagram said the fila 95 design was ahead of its time like what the ****? its a complete rip off of the jordan IX...

wanted to say something but that fila guy would delete it anyways.. lol

i dont think they were an og colorway or i could be wrong. i know the stack 2 has a similar colorway...
I may be thinking of the Stack 2. I just know one of his shoes was white/sky blue. Can't find anything on a OG UNC Spaghetti. So you're probably right.

Would make sense I suppose
Just a thought, i mean Fila could potentially capitalize on holiday further pushing the brand next year. I have a hard time believing anything other than the GH2s will see heavy rotation. I must say that the all black GH1s spark my interest. i just cant get over the how the shape of that shoe changed.

Ok guys, remember the 20% discount with signing up for a new account on FILA.com on the newly launched "tradition" packs will probably not fly with the 95s. Just called to check on my return/exchange with them for the air bubble in the sole thing going on and realized I hadn't ordered another, tried with a 20% off coupon they gave me and it didn't work. Called to get another one and the rep @ Fila.com cust service said coupon codes should no longer work with launch and/or heritage products. SMH.

you would think a smaller company trying to build upon their very limited market share would still offer you the 20% or at the very least give you another one, compliments of fila for bothering to show up to their website.

What they should do is have that lame who runs their Twitter and Instagram account come on NT and check out all the negative feedback.

Remember when they tried selling the Tradition and Bulls by the Horn packs to just a select few mom & pop shops (Renarts, Extrabutter) and fila.com on release date? Idiots finally realized that they weren't moving at all and were left with so much inventory back at the warehouse that they started shipping them to the bigger online shops just recently (i.e. Karmaloop, Dr Jays, YCMC, Villa). And they'll sit at those places as well. But the good thing is that those places won't be stingy by excluding coupons/discount codes, especially on a brand like FILA. So at the end of the day, I'm pretty confident that the OG Spaghettis and the All-Star 96s can be had for around $40 or less once those places start gradually marking them down lower and lower as they continue to sit. Mark my words: $40 or lower. Hell at that price, I may buy a few of each pair as beaters.

lol not only is filas not selling but now it seems like they rushing shoes out, skimping, calling every shoe a pack, overpricing, and excluding coupon codes on their site...

i bet none of the major retailers wanted to sell these thats why fila is stuck...

im sure nobody wanted to touch the spaghettis after the white and black and black white colorways rotted on shelves..

lol @ fila.com saying the all stars are limited

I was really looking forward to the GH1s, but I'm really disappointed with the shape of this shoe. I can't imagine why it's so hard to just get the shape down the same again. They may not still have molds but there's still OG models, pics, etc...

My retros from i dont know when lol i know it wasnt the last retro but the one before that. The shape is nice and i didnt even stuff it. Leather is actual leather. The ankle padding is actually nice and pretty thick. The fila logo is actual nubuck whereas i think the ones releasing this week is just rubber i could be wrong. The only thing i can see wrong is there is an extra fila logo on the back. Not sure that the ogs had that

Back
Top Bottom