***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I guess I got lucky also... I ordered wht/blue and all black 95s, 96 lows, all stars, all black 96s, and wht, blk, red 96s... I got all 6 pair yesterday from ups and finishline for under $200.... to make a long story short I came home to the same exact package today they messed up and sent my order twice..... 12 pair for $200..

Last edited:
I guess I got lucky also... I ordered wht/blue and all black 95s, 96 lows, all stars, all black 96s, and wht, blk, red 96s... I got all 6 pair yesterday from ups and finishline for under $200.... to make a long story short I came home to the same exact package today they messed up and sent my order twice..... 12 pair for $200..
dayum that's whats up

Whoa! less than $20 per pair! lol

Last edited:
Finishline messed up but I won't complain.... it's actually 14 pair for $178 total, and they sent me two $20 off coupons, lmmao...

any of y'all know where I can cop the kicks below in a size 13/14 ???  Been on hiatus from the shoe game but thought these would still be around in my size !

Last edited:
kane is the ultimate fila critic
No one is harder on FILA than the individuals in the office. I said it once and I will say it again. Don't judge off a sample and lastly the tooling and materials of the 90's are not the tooling and materials of 2014.

Back
Top Bottom