***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Another dope sneaker box was from the FILA Runball!
almost seems like the care more about what they put into the box then what they put into the box 
roll.gif

In the video starting at 1:46 you can see Don Chezina rocking a FILA Shirt with a FILA headband.

Don Chezina is a Reggaeton legend he is best known for his Underground hit song Tra, Tra, Tra

In this brand new Hip Hop music video a lot dudes are wearing FILA. I didn't like Young M.A. hit song "OOOUUU'' that song is annoying to me, but this one isn't that bad I like the beat. I know it isn't some Mobb Deep, Nas etc. but it's commercially good. The song from the video "Get This Money" is actually from 2015 but the music video came out until this year 2017. A part of me is happy seeing those dudes rock FILA cause it reminds me of them days when FILA was big, but another part of me is mad cause she's a new artist and the new generation of kids that follows her are probably going to start rocking FILA because of this video, yeah I do want people rocking FILA but why can't they do it before somebody puts it back in style. FILA is timeless, they should rock it because it always has been dope. To me FILA has left their mark in the fashion world. I just have some mixed emotions about all this.

Just like they need new athletes, they need new artists. Familiar faces are needed to spread brand recognition, regardless if you like them or not

im tight waited too long to cop the og colorway of the fx 100 now there aint no size 12's on the planet

finishline got um for 59 but only size 10.5 and below

they musta not made many big sizes

Just like they need new athletes, they need new artists. Familiar faces are needed to spread brand recognition, regardless if you like them or not
I do understand that and at this point FILA does need right now any kind of exposure they can get from anyone who's relevant, if they are thinking of surviving in todays game. I'm starting to see more younger people rock FILA now. I just wish they would do some research and get familiar with some of FILA's history. Just for them to know what they're rocking, what the brand is all about. You know familiarize themselves with FILA's past accomplishments. It is what it is!

Such as? Get these older athletes and artists to rock em again? What will that accomplish for new crowds? New heads ain't f'n with old stars, they want who's relevant today, not yesterday's star regardless of how big they were 20 years ago.
If that stars fan wasn't on board yesterday, they won't be today when they see them in the gear again.

They need the news stars to attract a new crowd to create new revenue. I get not liking new hype seeing around with a bunch of jits that's don't know the history, but that's the only way a brand will continue to be relevant. We all know a great majority of people wearing Jordan's today never watched him play a game. But they want them because the unknown history, and the relevance it still has today because today's athletes still rock it daily.

You think kids today care about Nas or even ghost busters? Not really. That minimal exposure only goes so far.

im tight waited too long to cop the og colorway of the fx 100 now there aint no size 12's on the planet

finishline got um for 59 but only size 10.5 and below

they musta not made many big sizes

IMO, they fit more like Ewing 33's than AF1's. And I did the same thing with those white/navy/red. Figured I'd catch em on some kind of sale somewhere. Nope.

Peace,
J

Just f'ing flames the FILA Delta Trainer this is the same model that Mike Powell wore in that commercial where he jumps in the pool and just starts running with them on!

Last edited:
So the other day when I was on the FILA group on facebook. I was talking to some cat and he said that he asked FILA on their instagram about the Riddick Bowe Cross Trainers shoes and you could believe they replied with they never had a Bowe Trainer shoe smh. My theory is not a theory, it's more like a fact. FILA has a lot of people that work for them that don't know jack. They existed cause I got the pic + video to prove it that they existed! Sadly if this is the case my hopes of this amazing FILA shoe ever retroing are probably out the window.

yea love the front back and bottoms.the side is a bit meh

finally caught the fila fx 100 on ebay for 60 shipped with the ebay coupon. got my true size 11.5 hope they fit

after the disappointment of the broken shaq pump and the false advertisement of forefoot zoom air in the xv retro i hope these deliver

Back
Top Bottom