***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Anyone own a pair of the White/Blue Bubbles? How's the overall build quality and materials?

Anyone own a pair of the White/Blue Bubbles? How's the overall build quality and materials?
​Those boyz are hella-dope. I already got a outfit on deck for 'em...patiently waiting in the cut.

Once a markdown happens I'm going in for the kill.

I have the pair from a year or two back, those the ones you are asking about?

These just arrived today, glad there wasn't much hype around them so I could afford resell.

Kinetics x Fila 96 Grant Hill Olympics 1 of 50...
awXlwrGh.jpg

The mirrored gold looks great in hand, better than anticipated and not tacky imo.
p7osCZlh.jpg

Though I like and bought the gold AJ 6 from last year, they may have been even nicer done in this material.

Its nice to have a variety though too, I guess.

The only minor change I would liked to have seen was the 3 stars on the front rather than the "FILA" to resemble the Olympic version more.

Actually, on just one shoe would have been perfect to me.

Last edited:

I have the pair from a year or two back, those the ones you are asking about? 

These just arrived today, glad there wasn't much hype around them so I could afford resell.

Kinetics x Fila 96 Grant Hill Olympics 1 of 50...

The mirrored gold looks great in hand, better than anticipated and not tacky imo. 

Though I like and bought the gold AJ 6 from last year, they may have been even nicer done in this material. 

Its nice to have a variety though too, I guess.

The only minor change I would liked to have seen was the 3 stars on the front rather than the "FILA" to resemble the Olympic version more.

Actually, on just one shoe would have been perfect to me.
how much was resell if you don't mind me asking

I mind.
Sorry, I'm only kidding. $530 shipped from Japan. With only a handful of each size out there it makes the market impossible to gauge really. It just comes down to whatever they are worth to you personally. The seller originally had them at $1700.

I mind.
Sorry, I'm only kidding. $530 shipped from Japan. With only a handful of each size out there it makes the market impossible to gauge really. It just comes down to whatever they are worth to you personally. The seller originally had them at $1700.
i wasn't even able to find my size, the sized i did see on ebay are at the $400 range, they're a great cw the metallic mirror gold looks fantastic, nice come up regardless of what you paid, def something you're not gonna see often on many peoples feet

i wasn't even able to find my size, the sized i did see on ebay are at the $400 range, they're a great cw the metallic mirror gold looks fantastic, nice come up regardless of what you paid, def something you're not gonna see often on many peoples feet
Thanks. I had just copped the Hill USA jersey too, was going to cop the og Olympics but now I'm glad I procrastinated.

That's actually the same seller I purchased mine from I believe. Prices just vary depending on size (mine are 11s). Also, now that I think about it I'm not 100% sure if that was him that started at $1700 or not.

What size are you btw? 

Thanks. I had just copped the Hill USA jersey too, was going to cop the og Olympics but now I'm glad I procrastinated.

That's actually the same seller I purchased mine from I believe. Prices just vary depending on size (mine are 11s). Also, now that I think about it I'm not 100% sure if that was him that started at $1700 or not.

What size are you btw? 

10.5-11 I didn't see any one the bay or goat, I had the penny and Shaq for that yrs USA jersey my homeboy had hill and another person at school had pipped, there have been better us A jerseys but these are the classic for me

Holy ****. Those are dope as ****. Damn, I would have tried for them but I doubt I would have got them but damn. Those are D O P E

Last edited:
are the fila 96 OGs CW still available anywhere?

Really should have copped when they were sitting everywhere.

are the fila 96 OGs CW still available anywhere?

Really should have copped when they were sitting everywhere.
I couldn't find any last week, just picked a Hill rookie jersey and need them too.

imgrc0062627735.jpg

Haven't really been in here since the G. Hill 2s but these are cold.

And at $35 had to have 'em.

Why does it take Fila so long to drop new retro sneakers ? We get 1 and then it seems like we have to wait 2 yrs for the next model to drop , and if your not a fan of the particular model they drop u r just outta luck BC u then have to wait for them to run thru all the different c/w's b4 the next model is up, just wish they would do a little more

So FILA decides to stamp on something from another model on the original tennis and call it the Orignal Tennis ''Colors''. FILA just should of retroed the model where they got the idea from, and that model would be the FILA Game Tennis, for anyone who's wondering what model I'm talking about. I love that logo/design, its a brush stroke of two colors that splits in half with Fila's ''F'' in the middle.

smh FILA also used that logo/design of the FILA Game Tennis on their F-13 model. C'mon and call it the ''Colors Pack'' and not include the Game Tennis in it.

Back
Top Bottom