***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Boris Becker.jpg

Man, this is not Fila-related, but connects to the video above. My first non-child holiday to the US in 1997 included a visit to Just for Feet in Vegas, and I picked up the Reebok Blast & Rail for the princely sum of $60. Great times, and great shoes. I was gutted to find in 2009 (when I next hit US shores) that Just for Feet was no more.

I guess Fila just said forget the basketball retros huh ?
When it comes to retroing other b ball kicks. I guess we'll just have to have patience with them, cause I've seen on their Instagram that the Spoiler Mid is finally getting retroed.

Last edited:
When it comes to retroing other b ball kicks. I guess we'll just have to have patience with them, cause I've seen on their Instagram that the Spoiler Mid is finally getting retroed.

Will be doubling up on the black pair, since is the closest to original one.

A Classic hip-hop music video from Black Dynasty rocking the FILA Mind Blower's w/ the fresh FILA gear!

Last edited:
Gave up on the 96s, however im considering getting a pair of 97s (GH3s) can anyone who has these comment on the sizing?

Is Urban Trade hinting, that there could possibly be a FILA Mindblower retro in the works for FILA coming real soon?

From the looks of it, that maybe the case cause I've made a comparison between the pic that Urban Trade posted, and a pic that I have of the OG Mindblower. And the red part on top of Fila's ''F'' it should be a little more thicker. Everything else looks fine to me. So that's how I came to the conclusion of that being a retro pair and not the OG.

The quality of these shoes man. They're terrible. I haven't taken these out of the box since the day I got them. They soles looked dirty and they're so yellow. They weren't worn or anything but it's like the white soles started to yellow as well. It's crazy how cheap these are.

IMG_4677.JPG

Back
Top Bottom