Official Final Four thread

Thats how it always is. Better get used to it lol.
Oh, I know, and it's ridiculous each and every time.
laugh.gif

As far as I'm concerned, college basketball season is over and baseball season has begun.

They had their chance! :shakes fist:

Love may not be technically a finesse big man, but he ain't exactly a beast inside either... you can't be stepping out shooting 3's and still belooked at as a grinder inside.. Dorsey should be able to move Love around quite easily inside, unless they actually start calling him for all the pushing andshoving he does on the regular.

I think the officials really decide the UCLA/Memphis game, unfortunately.. but their styles just don't mesh, and it's gonna be put into the refs handswhen both teams are playing that crackhead defense all game long... whoever's stars stay out of foul trouble the longest oughta pull it out.

If the refs don't become a factor - i have a hard time seeing UCLA generate enough offense to keep up, BUT - that's assuming memphis is still red hotas they were last weekend, if they cool off even a little, there's plenty of room for UCLA to win the game.

Should be a good one.

And Kansas/UNC is just great on every level - unfortunately, i really feel the officials set the tempo in this game, too.... if hansbrough goes to the line alot, it'll be tough for kansas - they need great performances from their bigs, to swat some shots but stay out of foul trouble.

And for UNC - if Tyler doesn't carry them again, i think they're finished.. they've been riding on his back now for weeks with a few exceptions.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Love may not be technically a finesse big man, but he ain't exactly a beast inside either... you can't be stepping out shooting 3's and still be looked at as a grinder inside.. Dorsey should be able to move Love around quite easily inside, unless they actually start calling him for all the pushing and shoving he does on the regular.

Im sorry.....have you watched him play? Your argument makes no sense.

A lot of his points come off of offensive rebounds and post moves inside.....I don't see how that is not being abeast inside? The kid gets it done in the paint.

And I dont think Dorsey will be able to push him around......He hasnt faced someone of Love's strength yet.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Maybe because they are the two best big men in the country?

Do people just forget about Michael Beasley now or what?
ohwell.gif

My bad...I was referring to winners
laugh.gif

Maybe because they are the two best big men in the country?

Do people just forget about Michael Beasley now or what?
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
, I didn't say the best, I said most hyped.
I meant at this point in the tourney though

^ nah, not your quote..

And I dont think Dorsey will be able to push him around......He hasnt faced someone of Love's strength yet.
And vice versa.

Dorsey is stronger and more athletic than Love, no way around that.

I could easily see Love getting him in foul trouble tho....Dorsey is an enigma......Love, you know what you'll get

laugh.gif

Players on winning teams? Beasley didn't have much to work with...

^ nah, not your quote..

And vice versa.

Oh, my fault.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I've lost so much interest because of this long layoff.

i totally agree with that. i realllllllly enjoy the first 2 rounds of games...48 games in 4 days, that's what makes it great. the rest is ehhhh,pretty boring til the championship game.

^ nah, not your quote..

And vice versa.

I could easily see Love getting him in foul trouble tho....Dorsey is an enigma......Love, you know what you'll get

laugh.gif

Players on winning teams? Beasley didn't have much to work with...

I dont think he is stronger...I think its a push....Love has to battle 2 or 3 guys on most possessions when he touches the ball down low and is boxed out.

And ive just never seen Beasley as a winner....throughout all of the time that I have watched him in AAU ball...high school....and even incollege....granted he doesn't have much to work with...but he still doesn't make his teammates better.

I think Love might have a wider base which is obviously beneficial..

but on brute strength, Dorsey has gota be the strongest guy around

m-town got this...we get past uclgay, hand over the trophy
d-rose and gone wreck shop...put anderson on collison for defensive pressure
love and dorsey will go at it in the paint, but i give to joey for athleticism and he's quicker than love
and dont let taggert or RD have a field day in the paint like they have been
should b a great game
but i still wanna see tyler vs dorsey....901 *****

laugh.gif
UCLA is the most overrated team in college basketball period. Theyhave absolutely no chance against memphis. Joey is gonna make Kevin "McCallister" Love his personal #%+!+, Rose will do the same against that chump**% Bruin backcourt, they're names aren't even worth mentioning. Who the hell else is good on UCLA, Mbah Booty?
laugh.gif
Please. Memphis got this by 22.
pimp.gif

People stay hating on K Love is just hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hate on UCLA as a whole not giving this dude help at times on the offensive end, but K Love does his fair share. Watch this dude play as I have all year long,and he gets offensive boards consistently just using his strength to gain position.

Him stepping back and hitting three's only makes him that much more effective and dominant on the offensive end. you have to guard him anywhere, and ifyou do jump out on him he will find the open cutter inside.

He doesnt have that flashy game that NT is infatuated with, but the dude can straight BALL and he makes UCLA so much better. when he comes out for 2 mins at agame you can see how much they struggle offensively

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

People stay hating on K Love is just hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hate on UCLA as a whole not giving this dude help at times on the offensive end, but K Love does his fair share. Watch this dude play as I have all year long, and he gets offensive boards consistently just using his strength to gain position.

Him stepping back and hitting three's only makes him that much more effective and dominant on the offensive end. you have to guard him anywhere, and if you do jump out on him he will find the open cutter inside.

He doesnt have that flashy game that NT is infatuated with, but the dude can straight BALL and he makes UCLA so much better. when he comes out for 2 mins at a game you can see how much they struggle offensively

Hit the nail on the head. Thats their problem. He really is their leader out there on the offensive end...and without him they are garbage. Its gotten tothe point where my dad will just get up and leave cause he knows they aren't gonna do %%!* without him in the game
laugh.gif

i got uconn over stanford
i got lsu over tennessee

i got uconn by a slim margin over lsu 60-55

Kiddin Like Jason wrote:
I've lost so much interest because of this long layoff.
You must not have filled out any brackets, or already lost in your pool of brackets.

I've been waiting all week for tomorrow, for real. I want Memphis to blow out UCLA. UCLA is overrated, yeah I said it. They had the easiest bracket thisyear, and they almost lost twice. They had 3 games handed to them by the refs in the off season that were dumb obvious.
Love aint ready for the final four match up. Dorsey is a beast.

Love finesse?
laugh.gif
Do you pay attention at all? Dude stays moving everyone out the paint. I agree about when K Love goes out the game they dont do as well andthats where Darren needs to be more aggressive. He needs to play the same way he plays when he doesnt play with UCLA.

"Do people just forget about Michael Beasley now or what?"

Someone shouldve started a FINAL 32 post back when K-State was still in the tournament =)

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
UCLA is the most overrated team in college basketball period. They have absolutely no chance against memphis. Joey is gonna make Kevin "McCallister" Love his personal #%+!+, Rose will do the same against that chump **% Bruin backcourt, they're names aren't even worth mentioning. Who the hell else is good on UCLA, Mbah Booty?
laugh.gif
Please. Memphis got this by 22.
pimp.gif

Hit your head before you posted...?? Memphis by 22..
roll.gif
roll.gif
... It is one thing to hate on a team, but don't let it get in the way ofyour common sense..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom