Official Final Four thread

people saying memphis SHOULD be up by more...yet they're not.

and look at that..ucla down 3.

damn, shoulda got 2 for that goaltend. and coulda had another 2 on that last possession, o well, im happy with the lead.

2nd half lets go!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY DOWN BY 3
laugh.gif

MEMPHIS WERE FLAWLESS IN THE FIRST HALF

TIME FOR A HOWLAND HALFTIME ADJUSTMENT AND ITS A WRAP

^ yup the Tigers appear to be a handful for the young Bruins. Hopefully they eliminate these Westwood cats ASAP!

Memphis should be pissed that they are up 3. Completely outplayed the UCLA and only up 3. Lets go Bruins!!!!!

I'm not sure which group of NT fans annoys me the most... UNC, Memphis, and UCLA all have incredibly annoying fanbases on NT... i guess i'm pulling forKansas then.

Rose is making Collison his girlfriend thus far.

Love and Dorsey is thus far a wash... i guess Love is outperforming my expectations
laugh.gif

Glad to see officiating hasn't been much of an issue yet - not sure why UCLA isn't sending memphis to the line more though - i'd hack themeverytime they got it within 8 feet of the hoop.

Lol at Hansborough's little speech there dude has the dumbest look on his face at all times 0_0

I missed the whole first half of this game cause i was at a Relay for Life thing but im back for the second and most of the second game then im back to thiswalk thing till 5 am
sick.gif

lets go memphisssssss

coach cal shoulda been COY, seriously
m-town gotta turn it up this half
i'd hate for us to receive that "royal cheatment" that UCLGAY gets away with
i see it coming

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

#*$ is up with this thread? a bunch of posts arent showing up at the end for me.
Good ol' Yuku.
smh.gif

EZ > Yuku (in terms of reliability)

Memphis trying to pull away.

I love watchin Shipp stink it up
laugh.gif

If his outlets are gona be praised, criticize the forced ones too, please...

Yo... NT has been acting up on me for the past week and a half... I thought it was just me, Iono what the hell is going on
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom