OFFICIAL FINANCIAL MARKETS & ECONOMY THREAD

Originally Posted by finnns2003

So DKY, would you purchase the RMB (Yuan) right now? Also, thoughts on silver?

RMB has surged since last summer but I still think it's prob a decent buy on pullbacks although I'm starting to get bullish on USD near-term so RMB is too extended to buy up here.

silver i wouldn't buy til 24-25... i've been short for a couple weeks in my trading accounts.

RMB has surged since last summer but I still think it's prob a decent buy on pullbacks although I'm starting to get bullish on USD near-term so RMB is too extended to buy up here.

silver i wouldn't buy til 24-25... i've been short for a couple weeks in my trading accounts.

AA up 4.5 percent today! made about 700.

I am looking into purchasing rimm again hopefully it goes lower maybe around 55

on another note, oil has been on a study increase and some stocks jumped 2 to 5 percent with the turmoil in egypt.  I know there is not much in egypt that will fluctuate the prices but oil still travels through.

AA up 4.5 percent today! made about 700.

I am looking into purchasing rimm again hopefully it goes lower maybe around 55

on another note, oil has been on a study increase and some stocks jumped 2 to 5 percent with the turmoil in egypt.  I know there is not much in egypt that will fluctuate the prices but oil still travels through.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

Good info, thanks. So I'm guessing the pressure to China won't make any real waves in terms of its value?

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

Good info, thanks. So I'm guessing the pressure to China won't make any real waves in terms of its value?

DKY, what the hell should i do with my TSP?

I've had the majority in C for a few months and the rest equally distributed ... should i try to go for a homerun and hope my youth will balance the losses i possibly could take in the short term? for some reason i feel like something bad is about to happen with the market as there seems to be an unfounded confidence in our economy ...

I've had the majority in C for a few months and the rest equally distributed ... should i try to go for a homerun and hope my youth will balance the losses i possibly could take in the short term? for some reason i feel like something bad is about to happen with the market as there seems to be an unfounded confidence in our economy ...

Originally Posted by msaba07

I would just put it in L2040 (or whenever you plan to retire), it will allocated it more towards equities and switch more to G fund as you get closer to retirement.  It's an easy way to take some risk and not have to actively manage it as much.

Anyone else thinking about picking up some CSCO near a bottom?  Think it's gonna go lower than $19?  

Originally Posted by msaba07

I would just put it in L2040 (or whenever you plan to retire), it will allocated it more towards equities and switch more to G fund as you get closer to retirement.  It's an easy way to take some risk and not have to actively manage it as much.

Anyone else thinking about picking up some CSCO near a bottom?  Think it's gonna go lower than $19?  

Back
Top Bottom