Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Release May 23 2009 HOH...

Nike_Air_Foamposite_Pro_pearl_8.jpg

Nike_Air_Foamposite_Pro_pearl_3.jpg

Nike_Air_Foamposite_Pro_pearl_5.jpg

Nike_Air_Foamposite_Pro_pearl_7.jpg

Nike_Air_Foamposite_Pro_pearl_2.jpg

Nike_Air_Foamposite_Pro_pearl_9.jpg

lmao....dude's been through a new SN every month so far in 2009, he's basically been banned for every over-hyped release.

No more Phelps...

He will be back @ the top of next month claiming to take pre orders

im glad that thread got locked. it was gettin annoying, but I see it happening again with this thread. hope not though

IF they actually ARE releasing, someone in the know hit me up with the style number.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

im glad that thread got locked. it was gettin annoying, but I see it happening again with this thread. hope not though

For someone who dislikes pro's so vehemently, you sure do seem concerned wit these...we will see what happens wit this thread

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

For someone who dislikes pro's so vehemently, you sure do seem concerned wit these...we will see what happens wit this thread

Don't worry bout what I like or dislike just talk about the shoes. I'm waiting to hear these are Foam 1's.....and we will see what happens in thisthread cause I am gonna cop these if they drop at HOH Chicago for some people who want em in Akron and some reseller don't get em all. But don't worrybout me gettin em worry bout u. Dudes startin already....tryin to get this one locked.....hatin cause I started the thread up again.....funny...
smile.gif

%%#%% aint nobody hatin on no one
laugh.gif
relax cuz u kinda feeling yaself now... it is funny I mean if I dislike a shoe I'm not gonna start an"official" thread for them...and it has been stated already that they will not be 1's...so keep wishing on a star

i know some dudes on NT get that high post count swag goin....... cant we all
grouphugg.gif
laugh.gif

The hell does high post count swag mean? I'm not coming at you do you...I pray your thread actually serves the correct purpose since the other one was anabomination

^^^^^Youngin'...You sure know how to get under people's skin.
smh.gif

Btw...How many Foam threads you gonna' start in one month?!
roll.gif

U ALREADY!!!!

^^^
laugh.gif
.........way to get the first page off to a good start fellas iguess u want this locked more than u want the shoes. I'm done arguing on a website...its kinda childish....i aint gonna ruin it for people who actuallyWANT these shoes and want info. I'm just lookin out for my dudes who want em and a few peeps on here.....i guess thats wrong. Just cause i hate a shoe dontmean i wont cop it for the people who do like it but cant get it..

The worst part about this whole rumor is that I've been passing on 2002 pairs on ebay in anticipation for these. FML

my one dude saw that guy on NT the one dude who had his swoosh fall off his pearls, he said if i get him his pair he takin both swooshes off his pearls.....ilmao....not a bad idea i guess if it bother him that much. If the sole was icey i'd buy em an do that.

Back
Top Bottom