Official Footlocker INC. EA sale 1/25-1/26 2010

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

someone please tell me the 50 is not over until today...
nerd.gif

sorry to break it to you but it was over yesterday.

Originally Posted by jose23mex

Picked up the LeBron VII (white / black / varsity red) to add to the silver half cents I picked up yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
picked up the halfcents previous fifty but waiting until spring to rock them, they really are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
in person tho!

and sorry to everyone that missed out, but in louisville there really wasn't much to miss foreal

Sneakerpimp21,

Which store did you get the 15/8 package for $75 at? My store still has them for $310!

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Raices03

Originally Posted by upstate

Its against company policy to post corporate email information. I wouldn't post your store. These types of threads should be deleted.
LOL now that is a funny post..
Yo to all that said thanks obviously your welcome I just wanted to give back to those that have given me so much. I really do wish the list was better but it is what it is I guess I was hoping to get some AF1s and a pair of XIIs for my sister.

You want to "help", then give out your F&F coupons that are sitting in your stock room unopened. Dont pad your numbers and think you accomplished anything when awards are handed out.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by Raices03

Its against company policy to post corporate email information. I wouldn't post your store. These types of threads should be deleted.
LOL now that is a funny post..
Yo to all that said thanks obviously your welcome I just wanted to give back to those that have given me so much. I really do wish the list was better but it is what it is I guess I was hoping to get some AF1s and a pair of XIIs for my sister.

You want to "help", then give out your F&F coupons that are sitting in your stock room unopened. Dont pad your numbers and think you accomplished anything when awards are handed out.

my man upstate is getting drilled right by that corporate pipe

I dealt with the homie on a walk-in basis at the last EA and exchanged number strictly on a friendly basis

He hit me up asking if i wanted anything (i didnt know about the 50%). And i was like nah im good (still didnt know about the 50%) and offered to chill with dude next time he's back in town

Second day later he let me know 50% was going down...and i jumped on it quick. Good dude forreal
pimp.gif
. Drove back to NOVA with my stuff and gave him what i thought was a reasonable tip.

Like many folks in here already addressed, this is a great thing. But you just have to know how to keep things on the DL, take care of your hookups, and maintain a healthy relationship that should go beyond the sneaker game itself.

Boy did that take me long over the years to learn. But once you kinda get the grip of the system, deals should not be the only things coming ur way, but great ppl too
pimp.gif

With that said, am i glad i waited out on The griffeys, AMs, and 7 package. Im thinking about not copping ANYTHING (except for Jordans) even if i want them on RD until the EA comes along....because most of this stuff, SITS!

xpx5w1.jpg

Thanks bro! If you're reading this post....wont mention names or post up receipt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I dealt with the homie on a walk-in basis at the last EA and exchanged number strictly on a friendly basis

He hit me up asking if i wanted anything (i didnt know about the 50%). And i was like nah im good (still didnt know about the 50%) and offered to chill with dude next time he's back in town

Second day later he let me know 50% was going down...and i jumped on it quick. Good dude forreal
pimp.gif
. Drove back to NOVA with my stuff and gave him what i thought was a reasonable tip.

Like many folks in here already addressed, this is a great thing. But you just have to know how to keep things on the DL, take care of your hookups, and maintain a healthy relationship that should go beyond the sneaker game itself.

Boy did that take me long over the years to learn. But once you kinda get the grip of the system, deals should not be the only things coming ur way, but great ppl too
pimp.gif

With that said, am i glad i waited out on The griffeys, AMs, and 7 package. Im thinking about not copping ANYTHING (except for Jordans) even if i want them on RD until the EA comes along....because most of this stuff, SITS!

xpx5w1.jpg

Thanks bro! If you're reading this post....wont mention names or post up receipt
laugh.gif
Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I go hard because I was 18-23 years old working at stores (1998 - 2003) during the "golden era"...

But its good to read someone "got it".  And depending on the Jordan shoe.....................................

Fellow DMV'er, not really surprised.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I go hard because I was 18-23 years old working at stores (1998 - 2003) during the "golden era"...

But its good to read someone "got it".  And depending on the Jordan shoe.....................................

I Swear I Don't see myself paying retail unless i have to. I made A mistake on the Volt Griffeys but that will by my last.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

That too. Passed on alot of stuff lately and even with 50% i cant find myself to purchase.

I know you're looking forward to the infareds this summer.

Powder Blue IX
pimp.gif
 "sadly" not everyone's favorite so i hope i can get multiple for dirt cheap....kinda like a good thing
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom