• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Your take on Howe and Pep contradicts your stance with Mbappe dodging those questions. What are Howe and Pep supposed to say? Of course Pep is gonna advocate for something Catalonian, it hits closer to home.

It's the same with people coming at LeBron and NBA players that say they support BLM but gets criticized for not speaking out about China and their human right abuse.

You can formulate your own opinions on these subjects, but don't move the goal posts when it's someone you like vs someone you don't like.

End of the day, you gotta feed your family and get paid and do what you gotta do even if you dont agree with your employers stances on political issues. I dont fault anyone for not standing for what they believe in at their place of employment. If you really feel that deeply you wouldn't choose to work for them and sometimes it's even more complicated than that.
I’m not at all letting mbappe off.. what I’m saying is what do we expect these ppl to say.. they obviously could care less. I mean your willing to support a club Who violates human rights and they pay you absolutely nothing. I can only imagine the pressure they are under

:rofl: :rofl:

C2C8975D-CB39-40DF-8246-EED4581CAE73.jpeg

Curious to see who finishes 3rd in these groups
Don’t need anyone making Europa more difficult than it needs to be :lol:

Need to win the group too, I guess now if you win you skip the round of 32 and go to ro16

Last edited:
Onana actually played pretty well considering the ops, time to put Handanovic on the ship to Valinor.

i wanted tuchel badly tbh but xavi ended up being the manager barca really needed
he's got great rapport with players and the main reason any of the players came to barca at such a turbulent time and still took less money.
only person to speak negatively about xavi has been puig lol.

tuchel rules with an iron fist. i thought barca needed that (maybe they do) but xavi's style seems to be really paying off.

i wanted tuchel badly tbh but xavi ended up being the manager barca really needed
he's got great rapport with players and the main reason any of the players came to barca at such a turbulent time and still took less money.
only person to speak negatively about xavi has been puig lol.

tuchel rules with an iron fist. i thought barca needed that (maybe they do) but xavi's style seems to be really paying off.
Yea seems you guys still ended up with a good hire regardless and the backing Xavi's gotten shows hell probably be around for the long run but definitely would've been interesting seeing what Tuchel could've done to turn things around.

Was also interested in him when the United rumors started after RR got appointed and their was all the uncertainty over Chelsea's ownership. He chose to stay loyal to them which I can't fault. Just a shame for him the new ownership didn't show him the same courtesy. I'm still glad it ended up in Ten Hag getting the job but I feel Tuchel would've been able to do well at OT.

He wouldn't have had to keep looking over his shoulder constantly either. Still think he'll end up at top club sooner than later again but he's probably better off taking a sabbatical in the short term since there aren't any big openings coming up.

Back
Top Bottom