Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

West London blues fans
B086030C-BC79-4DF8-8E3C-4EF47C327D11.jpeg

“ real football” aka the queens football

Anyways.. I don’t understand how United/Leeds is cancelled I thought they only had security issues in London?

Anyways.. I don’t understand how United/Leeds is cancelled I thought they only had security issues in London?

Apparently enough of the national police have been relocated from other parts of the country back to London for the funeral to leave other areas (including Mancunia) low on security.

We’re down so bad, guys

Look at my baby Dr. Eva…. 🥰

But anyway, I thought the promo was CGI’ed.

Diego Costa was REALLY out here with some Wolves bro!! :lol:

They canced said games including the Liverpool Chelsea and Brighton vs Palace because they consider them high risk games due to past and current rivalries (where fans actually fight). They deemed it to risky, plus they didn't want to task their police resources to that.

We’re down so bad, guys
France is dope.
the rest are embarrassing

European soccer going to turn into american football real quick. Fans want players to be loyal to the team and "play for the shirt" but when the organizations themselves are terribly run ain't no one going to be loyal to that.

I say that...and am still baffled by players wanting to stay at clubs like Barca who ask the players to take a pay cut and treat their GOAT like a second class citizen and let him to go PSG

Yep, gonna need that French kit with Kb19 on the back.

Hope Karim gets to pick a better number this time around lol.

European soccer going to turn into american football real quick. Fans want players to be loyal to the team and "play for the shirt" but when the organizations themselves are terribly run ain't no one going to be loyal to that.

Because the fans demand loyalty from the players? That’s always been the case. There has always been conflict between the fans, who romanticize the game and get angry when players make wage demands from the club, and the players, who are professionals and just want to make a living.

Damn, is this how Lewa's been perceived by BM fans vtotheinay vtotheinay ?

yeah but it was always like that. you gotta remember he tried multiple times to move to RM while he was here so the fans always felt like he was only trying to use us as a stepping stone rather than treating it like he loved the club. that was the difference between his mentality and guys like robben and ribery who were here at the same time as him. i have no issue with it, he's essentially a mercenary who was incredibly good at what he did but you never felt he would finish his European career here especially when he hired zahavi a few years ago

yeah but it was always like that. you gotta remember he tried multiple times to move to RM while he was here so the fans always felt like he was only trying to use us as a stepping stone rather than treating it like he loved the club. that was the difference between his mentality and guys like robben and ribery who were here at the same time as him. i have no issue with it, he's essentially a mercenary who was incredibly good at what he did but you never felt he would finish his European career here especially when he hired zahavi a few years ago
how was he a mercenary when he gave yall 9 szns of his best years? lol.
you sound salty.

huge difference in the way madrid fans look at casemiro vs yall and lewa.
bayern and their fans really been showing they *** over this whole situation.

Back
Top Bottom