• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Fenway Sports will make such a huge profit from 2010.

Wonder who is interested. This will be interesting.

Hope the buyer isn’t another extremely backwards government fund :smh:

Bro this is crazy. Saudi Arabia was looking forever to buy a big club. Couldn’t find one, didn’t think one would come along. So they bought Newcastle.

Couple months layers Chelsea went up for sale - and now Liverpool.

Terrible luck :lol:

I've been so tired of living paycheck to paycheck being owned by FSG. Please let the right ownership be available that's willing to invest and have us consistently improving and evolving.

Liverpool about to get a sugar daddy. wonder how their fans (Twitter not here) will react if it's a dirty oil money owner like city/psg after they talked down on those clubs for so long for being backed by those type of owners

Yeah, the rumor has been going on since the last 3 years. It picked up steam around last month. My fear is the new owners are like idiot boehly and they come in and ruin the club.

Could be that…

Could be a mega-billionaire willing to unload too…

Going to be interesting.

Lebron bout to get a bag

I thought so too but Tom showed us in the NBA thread recently Bron only put in like 2 million at Pool in 2011.

Let’s say they quadruple their money (very well possible). That’s only 10 mil to LeBron. To him that’s not much.

hmm this statement doesn't read like they're trying to sell the club. more like just looking for a cash injection for some shares

I thought so too but Tom showed us in the NBA thread recently Bron only put in like 2 million at Pool.

Let’s say they quadruple their money (very well possible). That’s only 10 mil to LeBron.
Ah makes sense nothing he’d sneeze at

Nah. He's just overall a better player and more nimble.
Sure he's more nimble. I think it'd also be fair to say he has a better shooting technique than Kane.
Ever since a few seasons ago, Kane has massively improved his passing and he's often our budget KDB, while still scoring lots of goals.
23 goals and 14 assists for a striker is an insane stat. Those are Salah numbers.
Before Kane improved his passing, you would've had an argument comparing the two. Ever since he improved that so drastically, it's not a contest.

never in the history of fandom have I ever heard someone like a player because they were nimble.. fluid is hilarious 😂

never in the history of fandom have I ever heard someone like a player because they were nimble.. fluid is hilarious 😂
At this point I'm waiting for the Adama Traore is more talented than Kane take

Grasscutter always with excuses and whining

He should make sure to have more possession and passes than Utd, because passing the ball around without any fruitful attacks obviously means they deserve the win.

Back
Top Bottom