OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Kiwior really got bodied by Kai? Get this kid off the pitch right ****ing now.

Bruh why are any fans shining lasers at Mudryk? ****ing embarrassing man :smh:

According to Lampard, Felix is lazy

Lampard states Felix needs to earn a spot by working hard on the off the ball plays 💀
I guess but what good is playing someone like Gallagher instead do for the team? :lol:

Badiashile is another one I haven't seen play in a while it feels like

Kiwior really got bodied by Kai? Get this kid off the pitch right ****ing now.

Bruh why are any fans shining lasers at Mudryk? ****ing embarrassing man :smh:
They're really mad at the guy who wanted to join and twerked for you guys all winter window because Arsenal wouldn't pay up 100m :rofl:

**** yeah 2 goal win to bounce back into form :pimp: Now hopefully the kids can keep it up against good opposition.

Yeah, Badiashile getting the Tomori treatment from Lampard

Sighs

May 28 seems so long :lol:

They're really mad at the guy who wanted to join and twerked for you guys all winter window because Arsenal wouldn't pay up 100m :rofl:
Nah Arsenal agreed to Shaktar's fee and were working on contract details with Mudryk. Then Mudryk twerked for a higher payday once Boehley showed up with a blank check and no idea what he was doing.

In any case, no need to shine a laser at the guy. Ban the fan(s) that had the lasers.

Nah Arsenal agreed to Shaktar's fee and were working on contract details with Mudryk. Then Mudryk twerked for a higher payday once Boehley showed up with a blank check and no idea what he was doing.

In any case, no need to shine a laser at the guy. Ban the fan(s) that had the lasers.
Tbf though, don't know too many folks who would say no to more money, especially coming from a wartorn country/league :lol:

Unnecessary and wild given who they've been cheering on all season

1 point out of a possible 15 the last 5 matches is insane :lol:, especially after spending 600m+ this season

Easy $
1090A13F-C3C4-4DD6-AA36-999E51350F5D.jpeg

A few weeks ago I thought we could go to Newcastle and win but with their form now, doubt it. Just hope Big Gabi isn’t out

1 point out of a possible 15 the last 5 matches is insane :lol:, especially after spending 600m+ this season

I'm not saying Frank is the best coach, but him continuously taking these coaching jobs in these bad situations are not doing himself ant favors. He should have left this Chelsea Job alone and took something in the championship.

Back
Top Bottom