OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week. Pochettino named new USA coach

Who wins the 2024/25 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tottenham

• Chelsea

• Newcastle

• Manchester United

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I should know better than to continue to engage with someone who would stoop to lying to “win” an argument. You win fam.. you’ve really proven your point that I am in fact the mad one.. with my willingness to make entire posts quoting you and a convo… you right. It is me who is mad.
Not just mad. BIG MAD.

I should know better than to continue to engage with someone who would stoop to lying to “win” an argument. You win fam.. you’ve really proven your point that I am in fact the mad one.. with my willingness to make entire posts quoting you and a convo… you right. It is me who is mad.

I have gone back and forth with this man for years since the day he claimed Daniel Sturridge was the best player in the Prem one year and I have never seen a response with LOL...EVER

Spent the day outdoors with family instead of watching our struggle domestic footy. Just caught the highlights. No regrets.

I caught the 2nd half, first 8 minutes was spicy then was completely dead. What happened to Modric? Alvaro Rodriguez deserves to be in longer than 5-10 minutes every match.

I caught the 2nd half, first 8 minutes was spicy then was completely dead. What happened to Modric? Alvaro Rodriguez deserves to be in longer than 5-10 minutes every match.

Modric was serving a 1 match ban for Yellow Accumulation.

Also I agree with Alvaro needing to be on longer than 10 mina but it throws off the schematic (which isnt a bad thing) Benzema moves behind him to play in a role he did when CR7 was around which pushes Rodrygo out wide and Vini without Benzema as the top of the attack is typically lost.

Just seeing Liverpool dropped a touchdown on United. That 6th goal had me rolling in the highlights the way it just pinged around for Salah.

Been saying for years united need a real striker. Relying on rashford was always going to come back and bite the team. Just cuz he's been in good form after the WC doesn't mean the search for a striker should've been put on hold.

Weghorst's loan should not be extended. He's not good enough for this level.

Been saying for years united need a real striker. Relying on rashford was always going to come back and bite the team. Just cuz he's been in good form after the WC doesn't mean the search for a striker should've been put on hold.

Weghorst's loan should not be extended. He's not good enough for this level.
Wasn't put on hold, club was broke in January which is why they could only get loans done.

Weghorst was basically brought in to be a body after losing the other striker in the squad in CR7. Don't think anyone expected him to have to be relied upon as much as he has but Martial's injury situation has forced the issue :smh:

Gonna be a different situation in the summer after player sales and potential new ownership. Fully expecting a no.9 to be at the top of the summer list.

bruno protests every single call :lol:
The most utterly pathetic annoying little rat in football tbh. Every club dives here and there but with Bruno it seems especially egregious. He's constantly whining to the refs too when he's unequivocably at fault or incorrect about whatever he's whining about.
Richarlison is high up on that list too but at least he's our annoying **** now. :lol::smh:

You can be an absolute piece of **** on the pitch but also leave that attitude/behavior strictly on the pitch though. Richarlison is a great example of that, he might not have delivered for Spurs yet but I'm proud to have such a great person on our squad.

Man I thought we played really well yesterday, up until we got until to the final third. But the we just can't score in right now due to various factors.

Back
Top Bottom