OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

United fans are y'all a little uneasy about having so many dutch league players?
Manager wants technical players he can trust in the dressing room, don't really have a problem with that for his first window tbh.

Mou also signed players he worked with before early on and lot of managers do it. Just shows he doesn't really trust the scouts at the club right now just yet and I can't blame him :lol:

So far the EDL players he's signed will be sharing game time with others so it's not like they'll need to be thrown into the fire right away. Eriksen's got loads of PL experience too so really don't think it'll be much of a problem.

Pick 1 from each row

Can not think of a much better/balanced combo than B3Z
3D627AF3-5D90-4566-96DF-958F31133AA8.jpeg
Why is Ramos the only defender there? :lol:

If I'm choosing just to win a quick pickup match then give me C2W

Why is Torres in it
Yea Villa was their best striker during that golden era :lol:

Player issue jerseys are supposed to be lightweight. Less fabric on player's bodies for performance.

That's why you're not supposed to get player issue if you want durability. ie stitching. You want the stadium jerseys instead
Problems is the replicas don't be having all the details people be looking for. That Milan kit just isn't high quality compared to what you get when you buy an authentic Nike or Adidas kit.

Might as well ring up Gio again straight up :lol:

He's only 35, pretty sure he could still cook in the league

luisfigo luisfigo i didn’t know that Celta Vigo was playing the quakes but Oakland roots have been going between home games at Laney College and a all purpose field in Livermore. Being a Spanish team coming to the Bay I’m sure they’ll tell them to go to Livermore over Oakland :lol:

got our 50m finally. absolute legend, but just a horrible way for his tenure to end with us. he should've been playing with us til he went to the MLS. zahavi gets potentially his last deal done before he goes to jail. the new era is upon us. de ligt, mane, gravenberch mazraoui and mathys tel would be a hell of a window to reload our squad

Just like that Barca should be able to compete for all trophies if their defensive reinforcements come in too. Still have no clue how this is all happening :lol:

Going to need Flo to start hustling mixtapes from the Santiago SoundCloud Bernabeu in a few years and revamp like this

Not trying to rub it in (again)….

But that “getting Mbappe on a free” plan really backfired. Seems like there wasn’t a Plan B at all.

Back
Top Bottom