• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
They might not even make it but there's a chance that Juve drop down to Europa this season :lol:

Imagine that happening and they match-up with United with ADM and Pogs in their squad...

Oh ****, Rudiger. Holy ****. Man literally almost died for that one. Trubin might actually be dead after that collision.

Rudi mughtve scored in the last 30secs but the clash between multiplie players busted his face open. Blood everywhere

You guys are still upset about Di Maria? Perhaps it’s time to move on don’t you think?
He did well for himself after and the club recouped solid money so the sting has worn off over time but I'm not expecting a warm reception at all if they do end up drawing United in Europa :lol:

He was booed nonstop whenever PSG visited over the last few years.

Was also a testy tie the last time they came to OT under Mou too

Kroos and Modric were brilliant at the end.
We’re a different team when Benz isn’t firing

Shaktar played well. Gave RM feints, backheels, maintained possession from the back with dinked passes to break the press. But in the end the RM clutch came through.

Hope Rudi will be ok.

Think for the most part Carlo got his lineup and subs right. It was just on the players to do better.

I’m wondering if after today’s performance Rodrygo will start Sunday or if he’ll go back to his super sub role. You basically have to start Kroos, Modric, Tchouameni, and Valverde so guessing the latter.

interested in seeing the lineup Klopp goes with tomorrow with the squad being so thin and City on the weekend.

3 points is definitely a must tho, with Napoli taking all 3 as well then hopefully Liverpool could relax a little and focus on staying afloat in the league.

I believe a first for Napoli in their history is currently on eight straight wins across all competitions. So we’re definitely gonna see something spark tomorrow

Wow, just saw a video clip of Rudi's goal. And he got up few seconds later after the hit. What a warrior

Notice one of blood spots made a heart shape next to the RM badge. That's crazy

The Masked Rudi coming
E1vg7l9WEAYW3WV.jpg:large

this is actually a huge matchup between between Inter and Barca as well, not as high stakes as 2010 but could speak a lot about the current state of each club.

Barca needs to score 3 cause I expect inter to get at least one counter attacking goal with this depleted back line. Robert needs to have him a night.

Re: mbappe
Neymar and Messi back to top form and he wants to leave. Convenient.
Tried to get rid of Neymar and gets outplayed. Does playing selfishly for a balon d or ever work out that way?

to clarify my thoughts; Inter been looking to establish an identity off the scudetto, 2 points off the title last season and a round of 16 appearance in Europe.
Getting back to the knockouts could be the boost they need to this slow start of the season.
To be completely honest a nice run in Europa would even be nice as small as that sounds.

Barca, I can't say I follow them or la liga other than what is posted in here.
But from a total outsiders view they would look absolutely ridiculous getting bounced to Europa after all the levering they been doing.

Back
Top Bottom