• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
could end up being true, but bild is considered sun level at this point in germany. they have 0 sources anywhere and just post wild stuff for clicks. falk is a super clown wishing he was fabrizio

Ah, thanks for letting me know

I am not familiar with German sources tho

I believe about the Nkunku rumors. I am not sure about Gvardiol. I think he's City bound tho. According to unreliable sources, the Chelsea new ownership prefer a 26 years old and younger average main starting xi

gonna need you to change your username to erling haaland now

Haha, the build up was great though and even more rewarding cause I started it all and was there for the ball across the goal for the easiest tap in of my life.

Youre a monster. The mental aspect is always the biggest challenge to overcome. After 4 ACL repairs i gave it up and now play fifa23.

Keep it up fam

Thanks man, appreciate it. It's been a battle. I told myself 3 strikes but I can't quit. It's been a ride the past couple of years and playing makes me happy. I'm not done yet.

88B2056C-FF41-4524-A31F-CD1073302066.png

My club ❤️

Can someone DM me 👀?
I need an alternate viewing experience cause I'm in Cancun and none of my streaming works out here.

Just wanted to share:

I know some of you are aware of my issues the past 10 years with my knees and playing cause I've brought it up here and there in this thread. 3 ACL's, 7 surgeries total and a lot of rehab. All were non-contact and last one in 2020 was ACL, LCL, MCL and meniscus. Been a hell of a battle coming back from this one, arthritis finally started kicking in in the home stretch of my recovery which set me back a year. Got PRP injections that were mostly useless and then a clean up in February followed up my stem cell injections. I'm not completely there yet but started playing again after the stem cell injections. Had mostly been managing my club team on Sunday's but have hopped in here and there to play some minutes along with playing GK on my Tuesday co-ed team. Finally put one in the back of the net this past Sunday in a 4-0 victory. I was a tap in merchant but man did it feel good! I'M BACK!

Unironic clapping, dude. That's incredible.

Do you think stem cell injections were the most effective form of treatment you've received during this period? I've heard from more than a few people, including medical professionals in hushed tones, that stem cell injections are definitely the way forward rather than surgical reconstruction (if it can be helped).

Barca lucky there, looked like it was passed the line in real time

What an attempt by Dzeko though

Back
Top Bottom