• Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Night night Ronnie **** off
A2CA2714-F5BD-45CA-95B5-55D881B60A40.png

Think the club made the right choice with the bald Dutchman tbh...

Respect Conte a ton but United are actually fun to watch again :lol:. Had my fair share of pragmaball over the years at United and I'm glad they're off that right now
It was about this time last year the thread was telling me I should be begging for Conte to be at United
CA64A403-31B2-4971-BF8C-3E06762BCFC4.gif

Comfortable W against a top 4 rival, I'll take it.

Dominated possession but actually took advantage of it on the scoreboard for a change :lol:

Kinda makes me even saltier about the Newcastle result and Rash's miss at the end :lol: :smh:, would be sitting in the top 4 right now if they collected the 3 points.

I'm liking this habit of them raising their level against the better teams in the league though,outside of the derby, they've really played some of their best footy under ETH against the best.

Hope to see more of the same this weekend, bring on Chelsea

Still not as good as Gavi. Seriously though Musiala is looking like the front runner for next year’s award.

don't forget bellingham also. he's now scored in 4 CL matches in a row and basically put dortmund on his back. I wouldn't be mad if he keeps this form up and wins it. would be well deserved

Insert Fredemiro into the starting 11 for good and drop either Bruno or Eriksen? 👀
Nah fam.. don’t let one goal cloud your judgement. Fred reads the game well but has the composure /skill of a donkey. Eriksen makes us tick on another level.

Nah fam.. don’t let one goal cloud your judgement. Fred reads the game well but has the composure /skill of a donkey. Eriksen makes us tick on another level.
His workrate def makes him endearing to managers though, dude will still be pressing with full intensity in the 85th minute :lol:

He's like McTom but with some technical ability. I agree on Eriksen though, the creativity and dynamism in midfield that he brings isn't easy to replace. Not even Bruno can bring that as consistently as he does.

Fair play to Casemiro getting into his groove lately though, started the first few matches on the bench but you can see it paying dividends recently. Looks a lot more settled and comfortable in the side now.

MOTM performance from him for me today, he's gonna play a huge role in any potential success this season moving forward

His workrate def makes him endearing to managers though, dude will still be pressing with full intensity in the 85th minute :lol:

He's like McTom but with some technical ability. I agree on Eriksen though, the creativity and dynamism in midfield that he brings isn't easy to replace. Not even Bruno can bring that as consistently as he does.

Fair play to Casemiro getting into his groove lately though, started the first few matches on the bench but you can see it paying dividends recently. Looks a lot more settled and comfortable in the side now.

MOTM performance from him for me today, he's gonna play a huge role in any potential success this season moving forward
Really impressed with what we do off the ball. Team actually knows how to press in units. Love it. We also recover the ball back well

Casemiro + Fred should be our regular starting midfield with either Bruno or Eriken.

Fred get the bad wrap but when he plays with a good DM he’s bring something that no one else has on this team. Reason he plays a lot for
minutes for Brazil.

Seemed like Ronnie wasn’t happy at the end. Disappointing considering we played well and he’s part of the regular rotation now.

If he’s really upset he can kick rock to Sporting in January if they qualify for the next round of Champions league.

Really impressed with what we do off the ball. Team actually knows how to press in units. Love it. We also recover the ball back well
Still early stages and a rebuilding/transition season but you can definitely see the discernable style/pattern of play developing and being drilled in week to week as the players get the hang of it more instead of Vibes FC.

Henry said today was the first time he's seen United under ETH look like his Ajax team, today was probably the most comprehensive showing, with goals coming, but they've been playing like this for the better part of the last month.

Was maybe a bit naive sticking with it against a squad at their apex/peak like Citeh but it's promising seeing everyone adapting properly to exaclty how he wants them to play.

Gives me hope that in a year or 2, after more recruitment, that they'll be ready for an Arsenal like leap at the same stage of development to really start challenging again.

Would love to see Fredemiro with Neymar at the 10 in Qatar.

Think someone like Bruno Guimaraes might get the nod ahead of Fred but Brazil have an outstanding record when they start Fredemiro so who knows.

Guimares a better player by far but think Fred helps Brazil by providing them with more defensive protection.

Three straight clean sheets for United. As much as the offensive looks completely different under ETH, we’ve won with our defense.

Martinez/Varane been a blast to watch this year after being traumatized by Maguire and Lindelof for the past few. Think they’ve been as good as any CB pairing in the world this year.

Manchester Selecao needs to be in full force w/ Fredmiro + Antony.

Drop Bruno for Eriksen against teams that will sit back with a low block.

Or possible drop Sancho and play Bruno & Fred?? 👀

Back
Top Bottom