• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
3 points were there to be had before McTom's Brainard but I'm glad that they still got something out of it.

Casemiro has been a godsend man :pimp:

Lisandro also dropped a near perfect match.

Really sad about Varane though, hope it's not gonna be as bad as it looked but it feels like he knew it's bad...

Martial can't come back soon enough though for the attack

Would’ve took the draw before the match, but we really should’ve put one away in the first half. MOTM performance from Casemiro

A deserved shared point if I’m being honest. Tale of two halves.

But we do have to start getting wins against United. I can’t remember the last time we beat them in the league.

Luckily only have three more league games before the World Cup break. Hopefully the injury for Varane will have him back by the time the World Cup is over. I fear he might be done for much longer than that since non-contact injuries are never good.

Fair to say that Utd were the much better team in the first half, but it doesn't mean ish if you don't convert.

Love the celebration tho...
animation - 2022-09-30T133605.000.gif

A draw at the Bridge is never a bad result but definitely felt they could've gotten more if they were more clinical earlier.

Still though, been good to see the improvement week by week. Clear patterns of play and they take the matches to the opposition each time.

ETH's building a hard squad to play against, just need one more ball carrier or 2, a Varane regen and striker to really take that next step.

Shaw’s resurgence has been nice to see. Would like to see Sancho similarly benched. He is not playing himself out of this bad form. Offered next to nothing when on.

I don’t agree that a draw was a fair result.. United was the better team. I remember how adamant eth was about getting a striker and I couldn’t see why.. felt like we had bigger issues. But man he was right.. we are a clinical finisher away from something…

I’m not gonna lie, even if we woulda lost I was content. We are playing some great football and after years of the dross we have suffered feels good. Results like today and just what makes football, football.

Hoping to pick up some needed points with what seems like an easier schedule finally

I actually agree with that. Had more of the ball, more shots, more shots on target. We got outplayed on our own pitch

Back
Top Bottom