• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’ll take the 3 points but we still aren’t firing how I’d like for the squad to be. I really miss those almost stress free Bale Benz Cr days. Also our defense was *** today. Season will be tough without Carvajal.

I almost felt bad for Bellingham today. Dude’s work rate was immense and he was a physical presence imposing himself all over the pitch. But the effort is not matched by the others, especially the other two 9 figure men, who obviously have different roles from Jude but who also get the glory and the goals and the joy while Jude suffers having to work hard and sacrifice for others the whole 90.

Guess I wasn’t the only one who took notice. I don’t necessarily fully agree with these takes, but with the premise I do.

Man
That game earlier was just like Fulham away last year. Just a bad performance overall. 4 CBs and 3 DMs in midfield just ain’t it
After Martinelli missed that chance and they had a corner I knew they were gonna score

Not sure how I feel about the red. Def deserved a yellow but to go back and upgrade it to red seems a bit harsh to me

Huge points dropped either way smh

Guess I wasn’t the only one who took notice. I don’t necessarily fully agree with these takes, but with the premise I do.

Commentators said we expect Jude to be Claude Makelele without the ball and Zizou on the ball. Somehow that paints the picture very accurately.

Pretty strange for us to play in a 3-5-2 with the ball today.

Back
Top Bottom