OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

They would have finished above you too lol

Speaking of United : we will finish in top 4, we seem to love to do things the hard way though

I like that Liverpool kit too. Love the simplicity of it

Lowkey rooting for Liverpool to overtake MU. The bants would be glorious and it’s always great watching your son succeed

0D07B451-9E24-427D-B8B0-E1E67AD9EE02.jpeg

The death of the Spanish and Italian leagues will be well deserved

He's already a club legend there but yea I'll be shocked if they do sell him even for stupid money this summer.

They've got really tough squad with the right mix of experience and young talent so they've got the potential to run Italian footy and maybe do damage in Europe over the next year or 2 with that core.

Just hope for selfish reasons that they'll explore offers for Kim Min-Jae :lol:

Can't be overstated how impressive their rebuild job was last summer though after losing club staples like Koulibaly, Goulam, Ospina, Mertens, Ruiz, Milik and Insigne. They managed to build an even better squad and Spalletti cooked.

They've got a bright future if they're able to continue to build on what they have and I doubt a hard negotiator like ADL is looking to gut the squad for profit any time soon after getting that taste for winning :lol:

People need to stop referring, comparing, and trying to make everything into the “last dance.” There’s only one last dance and there were levels to that.
Very well put. In footy terms only thing that can come close is maybe Messi returning to Barca or Ronaldo returning to Madrid to win the Champions League.

Back
Top Bottom