OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Interesting if Carlo turned down Brazil. All in all our season wasn’t terrible and he can finish out the season and bow out gracefully, as opposed to hitting a tough spell mid next season n getting the boot if things don’t go well.

I feel like that should’ve been a penalty for Sevilla
Looked just barely in the box imo

Should’ve gotten one for the ridiculous handball too

Shocking refereeing

Coupé It Coupé It here is just one, albeit not a great one. But you can definitely get a little creative with the trophy and not be too over the top like this is. Even just incorporating the colors of the country throughout the trophy. or something as simple as the second option. Hell I even prefer this third option with the trophy just cut out of the 26. Either way it is what it is, not the end of the world for me at all, just wanted a little more from the trophy portion. There were some great ones on twitter, will post if I come across them again. This topic is currently flooded with takes on the logo instead of other concepts so it's currently hard to filter through.

FwaOHS9WcAA1dqu.jpg

FwbS-hYaMAIAFL-.png

FwZy0FKWAAIDR2z.jpg
You know the US gonna throw a fit not being at the top

Coupé It Coupé It here is just one, albeit not a great one. But you can definitely get a little creative with the trophy and not be too over the top like this is. Even just incorporating the colors of the country throughout the trophy. or something as simple as the second option. Hell I even prefer this third option with the trophy just cut out of the 26. Either way it is what it is, not the end of the world for me at all, just wanted a little more from the trophy portion. There were some great ones on twitter, will post if I come across them again. This topic is currently flooded with takes on the logo instead of other concepts so it's currently hard to filter through.

FwaOHS9WcAA1dqu.jpg

FwbS-hYaMAIAFL-.png

FwZy0FKWAAIDR2z.jpg

I was just about to say what fluid did. USA has to be the top one, they’ll piss and moan if they aren’t :lol:

The first two aren’t bad but one has way too much going on the other has not enough.

But yea they’re better.

Back
Top Bottom