OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Fab said it, then it's true, I guess. I live half hour west of DRV PNK stadium and i know the east side of Commercial Blvd is gonna be a pain to drive thru on match days :lol:

Idk, Barca knew he wanted to come back for a while. Nothing they did really said they were pushing for him to come back, didn't have anything set up at all. Believe they used the La Liga restrictions to say "The time got us" but nothing they really did look like they were honestly trying.

exactly. they made it look like they "tried" so the fans weren't upset but didn't go to the lengths they really could've so messi made his move. didn't wanna wait and probably felt the same way about the way they were handling it

Never made sense to go back to Barca. I’m sure now they can claim they tried everything without really doing anything.

This decision was made probably off the strength of family. If it were up to Messi alone, he would be in Saudia Arabia.

IMG_9581.jpeg

Messi is really about to be running around MLS for the next couple of years and then use the '26 World Cup as a retirement send off. Truly some GOAT stuff...

The Barca reporter lady who's been spot on with the Messi news just posted that the Saudi's upped their Messi offer at the last minute after the Miami news broke...

500m per for 3 years so 1.5B :sick: :sick: :sick:

Back
Top Bottom