OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pick 1 from each row

Can not think of a much better/balanced combo than B3Z
3D627AF3-5D90-4566-96DF-958F31133AA8.jpeg
C1X easy

Layaway FC does it again!

Lets see how many goals Lewandoski scores when he’s being assisted by *checks notes* the mighty ferran torres and ansu (granted his paper mache knees hold up more than 2 games)

This has been an interesting window
Franck Kessie will be the engine in the midfield. Much better player than fragile as s De Jong

Layaway FC does it again!

Lets see how many goals Lewandoski scores when he’s being assisted by *checks notes* the mighty ferran torres and ansu (granted his paper mache knees hold up more than 2 games)

This has been an interesting window
how do you leave out dembele who lead la liga in assists in only 20 matches played?
i get you're a troll but at least try and be smarter with it

such low level bantz :lol:

Lol you really expect OD to be fit a whole season? Yikes.
how do you leave out dembele who lead la liga in assists in only 20 matches played?
i get you're a troll but at least try and be smarter with it

such low level bantz

He lead the league while still being fragile though. You don’t need him for a full season, especially now with Raphina

Most expensive transfers of all-time for a player aged 32 or older:

1. Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid to Juventus, 117m (33)
2. Robert Lewandowski, Bayern Munich to Barcelona, 45m (33)
3. Claudio Bravo, Barcelona to Man City, 18m (33)
4. Fernando Llorente, Swansea to Spurs, 15.1m (32)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus to Man Utd, 15m (36)

Brazil would've won the 2006 world cup had they left Ronaldo home. 2005 confederations cup team was stacked

Anyone going to El Clasico in Vegas next week? Going out there with my dad and brother who are both big Madrid fans. Wanted to go this week to see my boys (Chelsea) but had other commitments so couldn’t go back to back weeks.

Anyone going to El Clasico in Vegas next week? Going out there with my dad and brother who are both big Madrid fans. Wanted to go this week to see my boys (Chelsea) but had other commitments so couldn’t go back to back weeks.
My cousin got a extra tix from presale. Mans said 600 hundo idk where seats are but flights about 509 for round trip and only for the weekend. Ima pass. Hotel in the house from cuzzo too in mgm. ****

as the guy above said we already got mane. I think it just confirms de ligt is coming. only other attacker we're targeting right now is Mathys Tel, but he's a 17 year old. maybe ronaldo interest will pick up? other than that idk who's even available right now

Ahhh and here we are gentlemen…

Bayern and their fans are now looking around trying to find a fix for a missing 30 goals a season…..

And what do they see? Couple of young prospects but no true immediate fix. They’re scrambling.

But in my lifetime I’ve never known Bayern Munich to be losers….Dybala? Morata? HAH

In conclusion - It’s time to suck it up and do what’s right. Do what’s right for Football. Free Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro from that DEAD club and prison in Manchester.

laporta masterclass.
him signing mateu alemany and jordi cruyff was godsend. the 3 of them been putting in work since the winter transfer window. people don't know mateu alemany but he's a bit of a legend at negotiating and getting deals. laporta's secret weapon.

and pablo torre...just wait till you see this kid.

I’m happy for you guys. For all the jokes about the money troubles, the sport needs clubs like Barcelona competing for the top prizes. I’ve always been a fan of Lewa and excited to see what he does in Spain.

Side note: I’ll be at the Barcelona vs Inter Miami friendly on Tuesday 👀

I’m happy for you guys. For all the jokes about the money troubles, the sport needs clubs like Barcelona competing for the top prizes. I’ve always been a fan of Lewa and excited to see what he does in Spain.

Side note: I’ll be at the Barcelona vs Inter Miami friendly on Tuesday 👀
Jelly.
How much were tickets if you don't mind me asking?

Anyone going to "the classic" in Vegas?
Lewa's supposed to debut

Jelly.
How much were tickets if you don't mind me asking?

Anyone going to "the classic" in Vegas?
Lewa's supposed to debut

$122 per ticket. My buddies are Inter Miami season ticket holders and bought them through the club. Not the cheapest but nothing is cheap nowadays honestly

Back
Top Bottom