OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly don't mind the panels on the United home

Reminds me of the Vodafone kits

ChnLeeJWkAAYXz4.jpg

resizedcrop-976e77eee406fe75fe46077e8a179c36-840x480.jpg

Yea Real's kits don't look like your traditional Real kit, think they would've looked better with purple or black for the panels instead of the navy.

The navy kinda gives off Spurs vibes

Ironically enough, Spurs have a seemingly Real inspired get up for next season with the all-white look :lol:

20230614_153322.jpg

They tryna low ball a brotha but offering more to washed dudes:smh:

He's not going for that BS

Peeped how he's been made a scapegoat for the UCL final but bums like Dzeko and Chalhanoglu get a pass

I agree with you on the scapegoat claim but I don't think he should expect 90M a year. The players clearing that are elite, Ronaldo, Benzema, Messi, Kante. Lukaku is not of that pedigree.

But if they're offering Zaha 45 or 75 M, lukaku is within his right to ask for more.

I really don't get the Havertz signing for Arsenal, you just re-signed Reiss to play RW, you have Balogun who could be your back up striker, Eddy is still there

I guess they aren't high on Balogun?

I agree with you on the scapegoat claim but I don't think he should expect 90M a year. The players clearing that are elite, Ronaldo, Benzema, Messi, Kante. Lukaku is not of that pedigree.

But if they're offering Zaha 45 or 75 M, lukaku is within his right to ask for more.
You ask for 90 so you can get 60-75

20 is disrespectful

pretty sure it has to do with the fact that they have to pay a big transfer fee for him. all the other guys that have signed crazy salaries so far are free agents, but chelsea still wants like 70+ for lukaku so thats $35m or more a year taken off his salary

Well it’s fake :lol:

But I still think there could be a mid table team that could use Zaha’s services.

Two years ago he like 18 goals in a season or something.

Back
Top Bottom