OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whats insane they kept it so top secret that my cousin who works for them in LA doing the commercials didnt know
IMG_0572.jpeg

Levy being a hard *** in the negotiating room is expected :lol:, gonna push it to the bring to get what he wants each time.

Runs the risk of open competition come January though when he's available on a pre-contract on a free then

at this point, i love giving tel the minutes and seeing what happens. anything over 100 for kane is OD at 30 yrs old with a year left on his deal. we should use the rest of the window to try and find another goal scoring winger and a DM. maybe a cheaper short term striker on the market that can rotate with tel/choupo. maybe someone like a fullkrug

Messi :pimp:

Happy to see him enjoying his new chapter in the US. Very exciting.

Some fans complained about rigging. To be honest, rigging or not. Messi's still got clutch in his blood

it’s a tough call. if xavi can get through to him he’s still neymar and for low wages it makes the decision even harder. not only is he still capable but he will bring in money to the club. he still has the pull.

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "NikeTalk"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: i7rhp5

and

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "NikeTalk Head-to-Head"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: pol191

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Fantasy league links reposted

Back
Top Bottom