OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice bounce back from the failed Kudus deal, Fati could be a project that pays off big for them.

Great move for him and his career as well

These MFers couldn’t even beat “Doncaster Range Rovers”

I swear I curse all of your clubs for letting Beto go to Everton.

They’re the biggest disgrace in the EPL.

Brighton is the perfect club for Fati, really smart. Mitoma/Inciso/Fati is a pretty sick rotation
Enciso might be cooked for the next little while, looking like he picked up a long term injury :/

Think that's why they're even looking to bring in someone like Fati

=PYFsLFslpaez93lDqCQu7A&s=19

Being trash at selling hurts this time of the window, club looks broke and are only able to get loans in right now :smh:

Looked like Bayern was gonna get him at one point, good pick up for BVB.

Official pots for the CL draw tomorrow

20230830_171518.jpg

I don’t follow Madrid universal but they pop up on my twitter feed frequently and it’s a straight fan fiction low tier source account meant to farm interactions from thirsty madridistas but also from people who take the bait to call shenanigans.

La Liga is finished.

Tell Jude Bellingham.

In all seriousness the league is not what it used to be and that’s what makes da RM and even Barca (if they weren’t broke) transfer market rizz that much more impressive

I don’t follow Madrid universal but they pop up on my twitter feed frequently and it’s a straight fan fiction low tier source account meant to farm interactions from thirsty madridistas but also from people who take the bait to call shenanigans.

Tell Jude Bellingham.

In all seriousness the league is not what it used to be and that’s what makes da RM and even Barca (if they weren’t broke) transfer market rizz that much more impressive

Aren’t all the RM English accounts like that tho? :lol:

Fati gone so now Felix is def going. That’s all but guaranteed now.

This is his last chance in a system that’s made for him.

We’ll see what happens.

Tell Jude Bellingham.

I wonder how much longer that’s gonna last. I could see kids coming up today not being so drawn to the allure of RM & Barca the same way that the current & previous generations are. Especially if La Liga doesn’t get back to what it use to be.

I wonder how much longer that’s gonna last. I could see kids coming up today not being so drawn to the allure of RM & Barca the same way that the current & previous generations are. Especially if La Liga doesn’t get back to what it use to be.

We’ll see. The way things are trending thread will be mostly Al-Nassr and Al-Ittihad fans in 15 years.

Thank you.

I still don’t understand what’s so surprising about Mbappe not wanting to leave. This is his HOMETOWN club man. Imagine this were any of you right now and you had the power he has.

Why would I leave to La Liga when Ligue 1 produces the most talent out of every league/country in Europe? La Liga is *** now. I really don’t get the appeal.

The EPL would be a bigger draw but come one man, City are going to win it by a mile - probably by the same amount of points PSG win Ligue 1.

de zerbi with fati is will be so good for his development

de zerbi’s name has already been tossed around as a future option at barca 👀

Back
Top Bottom