OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gosens having himself a nightmare against Kubo, Germany trying their best to get Flick fired

Japan are a really fun team

I remember that Summer of 2019. Leão and Pepe who were teammates at Lille and I said Arsenal chose the wrong player.

My guy Champcruthik tried to tell me it wasn’t a mistake and it would work out. That Pepe was better than Leão. :smh:

this was an unreal pass but as a coach something is very wrong with your tactics when kane is having to drop that far deep in a non transitional play

I remember that Summer of 2019. Leão and Pepe who were teammates at Lille and I said Arsenal chose the wrong player.

My guy Champcruthik tried to tell me it wasn’t a mistake and it would work out. That Pepe was better than Leão. :smh:
I'll be real, I didn't even know Leao was on that Lille team. And, even more so, if we had taken Leao and he worked out, we'd not have gotten a "Saka right wing breakout" season that helped shape our current front line and even scarier, Emery might have gotten more time at the club. So not too mad at it, all things considered.

Mom and brother are in Rome now. Since I told them about Roma’s SPQR logo he’s started pointing them out
IMG_7247.jpeg
IMG_7248.jpeg

LePulisic with a PK to ice the game 8) 3-0 that was more stressful than we needed it to be. Uzbekistan had so many chances.

Do you all remember the Dortmund fan that used to come in these threads from time to time? Man always had his chest out when it came to the German national team. Wonder how he’s doing right about now

Flick gonna get the blame as he should but the reality is Germany hasn’t had a real talent output for a few years now.

Even Musiala is English, lucky he choose to play for them cause otherwise it would be so dry.
musiala made the wrong choice lol

Back
Top Bottom