OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in my 30s as well. However I play 1-2x a week. I got plantar fasciitis in my feet and it ain't stop me from continuing to play.
Yeah I gotta get back into it, if for no other reason than to keep the weight off. There's plenty of leagues and pickup teams around my way too smh

Men's League game this evening and its supposed to be 98.6f. Can't wait. :sick:
Gross. Hope the sun is set by the time you kickoff. Outdoor at least? When I played, indoor was hell because the lack of air circulation. Always preferred outdoors even if it was 90+f. At least you'd get a breeze time to time.

If I understand correctly, he can only have this because he is from a certain area in France. Anywhere else its Didier Desparklingwines
That's some sommelier tier joke right here
leo-dicaprio-djngo (1).gif

Yea, outdoor. We bought a house last year the coincidentally backs onto the field I play at so it is amazingly convenient.

I play indoor as well, but its only over the winter months.

There is a futsal league here as well but I don't think I have the ball control needed.

Last edited:
Unchanged lineup for England today while Malen gets in the starting lineup for the Oranje

Expecting England to have no choice but to open things up more in attack with the way the Dutch play

Back
Top Bottom