OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all act like united didn't finish second two seasons ago

The club needs a young real striker, a CB that knows what he's doing and a center mid to dictate plays

say you use that season as a point to build on. United finished second, 12 points behind City.

a season of transfer windows and managers and United finished 35 points behind City.

I really don't see it man especially how this Frenkie saga has looked like more of the same stuff.

to add another reason and probably the biggest head scratcher is ETH backing Maguire as captain.

Y'all act like united didn't finish second two seasons ago

The club needs a young real striker, a CB that knows what he's doing and a center mid to dictate plays

Liverpool finished 2nd place and was a famous slip away from the Premiership in 2014. Jurgen Klopp took over in 2015 and it still took him a few seasons to make Liverpool a true contender.

Even if ETH and United’s front office do a great job, it’s still going to take some time.

Yea not really expecting a title push anytime soon tbh.

Still got too many players who aren't near title winning caliber left right now and I don't see how even if ETH can get a decent tune out of them, they can bring the consistency needed to match the likes of Citeh and Liverpool over a full season.

Would just be happy with a top 4 finish and getting deep in the cup competitions in year 1 tbh. Finally glad to have a legit tactician and coach at the helm though. Expecting the team to develop an actual coherent playing style and identity for a change instead of Vibes FC :lol:

Y'all might have to wait this City & Liverpool thing out, which at minimum got 3 more seasons of elite football left
Interested in seeing how Klopp manages the transition away from Mane and possibly Bobby Teeths but yea they're still the standard in the league for the now and immediate future.

Neither one of them built title winning teams overnight though, they bought and sold a lot of players before finally having squads built to their exact specifications and ready to win.

Klopp finished 8th and 4th twice his first 3 seasons before they broke through but you could see what he was building towards pretty quickly.

Pep finished 3rd and sold so many club fixtures and vets his first few windows before they were ready to win silverware.

Just hoping ETH can lay the foundations this season for a competitive and progressive United side moving forward.

I already accepted the fact that we gonna have at least 2-3 season out of the top 4. But I have no problem with him bringing in former Ajax players to make it easier to instill a proper identity to the club. Eriksen being an Ajax alum, will be given the captain's band some time this season bc we all know Slabhead is a bottleartist :lol:

Last edited:
no, because the Coupé It Coupé It curse is real :lol:

Curse? Let’s see here….

This thread has given me (Portugal) a EURO.

Leão just won MVP and a title.

Renato won a title.

Wolves consistently finish outside the big 6 after promotion.

Mbappe renewed. Campos arrived.

If that’s a curse, more curses please. :pimp:

The curse is at Carrington and anyone who comes close to this terrible organization. Rotten *** club. :lol:

I'm glad France lost :lol:

Not a fan of their Deschamps lite coach at all. She's arrogant as hell for someone who's never won **** and the way she burned bridges with a lot of their best and most experienced players like Le Sommer and Henry pushing them out for personal reasons was trash.

They were the betting favs to win it all since they still have a stacked squad and Germany was riddled with covid cases but they still lost :lol:. Vibes and controversy/drama has been their MO

I'm glad France lost :lol:

Not a fan of their Deschamps lite coach at all. She's arrogant as hell for someone who's never won **** and the way she burned bridges with a lot of their best and most experienced players like Le Sommer and Henry pushing them out for personal reasons was trash.

They were the betting favs to win it all since they still have a stacked squad and Germany was riddled with covid cases but they still lost :lol:. Vibes and controversy/drama has been their MO
Yep. Ego is a squad killer. Le Sommer alone could have dragged them into the final. Smh my head. Its actually going to be ******* coming home :smh:

Back
Top Bottom