OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got around to watching the highlights of the german super cup and Musiala was looking really really good. That kid is the goods

Been telling teams to go after Cucarella since Barça loaned him to Getafe.

Now you pay the premium.

Would be quite the FU to Arteta :lol:

Preferring Everton over West Ham and London in 2022 is kind of wild :lol:

Yea I don't really rate him much from his time at Chelsea so far but he did play his best footy under ETH so maybe he knows how to get the most out of him. Would still rather get Antony but Ajax are asking for FU money after selling 70% of their squad already :lol: :smh:

SmartSelect_20220803-180915_Twitter.jpg

Wanting to go to Everton over West Ham gotta be completely agent driven rolaholic rolaholic

Also 75 million for Fofona is more than fair value

Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles Yea another shutdown and losing out on all that matchday revenue would be legit devastating for some of these clubs.

Laporta's playing with fire but it looks like they'll just continue selling off assets to fund their splurging until they're in the clear. If it gets tight I don't doubt that Tebas would eventually bend or change the rules for them because the league can't afford them going under.

The thing that would really kill the club in the future though would be if the ESL really never ends up taking off because it looks like a lot of these moves are being made by banking on all the potential future revenue that cutting UEFA out would bring.

I’m not a financial guru but all these financial levers can’t be good for Barca in the long run.

At some point you need to consider this is all a ploy for Laporta to save face, an ego play.

I feel that Barca were on the right path with all these Masia players and maybe 1 or 2 top level signings, not half a squad.

I’m not a financial guru but all these financial levers can’t be good for Barca in the long run.

At some point you need to consider this is all a ploy for Laporta to save face, an ego play.

I feel that Barca were on the right path with all these Masia players and maybe 1 or 2 top level signings, not half a squad.

At this point it’s not even all on Laporta IMO. Hundreds of Culers voted like 4-1 to make these things happen too.

Culers and fans are all on board.

Still think it’s wild they’re asking players to take paycuts while splurging on excess players. They could have just signed Kounde, Lewa, and a RB and called it a day in their situation and it would have been a great window.

Back
Top Bottom