----Official Forgetting Sarah Marshall Post----

Originally Posted by daheadbanda

ya, its been confirmed that it's photoshopped, sadly..but, my mind doesnt think so, lol
devil.gif
. Saw this movie earlier today, laughed pretty hard throughout a lot of it. pretty funny, and for some reason, mila kunis got more attractive to me from this movie, lol

she did get hotter...

I only paid $6 to see this movie and it was a 7pm showing
But I was at an old school theater in Morrow Bay, CA local to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo for an Architectural Design competition

I thought there was too much $+@* and not enough titty to make up for it!!!

Originally Posted by DUNKINLO

I only paid $6 to see this movie and it was a 7pm showing
But I was at an old school theater in Morrow Bay, CA local to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo for an Architectural Design competition

I thought there was too much $+@* and not enough titty to make up for it!!!

indifferent.gif
stick to sitting at your computer watching bangbus, themovie was hilarious

^
I liked the movie and it was hilarious but if you have that much penis and you ain't going to combat it with TITTAY then you have an obvious flaw!!
I liked that the English pop star kept making a big deal about the tee shirt that his girl made him wear!!

Originally Posted by JJBrad2323

photographer on the red carpet: "can you move out of the way there Mutombo!"

roll.gif

That part had me rollin had to do the Mutombo finger wag after that.
roll.gif

jw, what did the my b on l on the t thing mean? im lost
laugh.gif

the british dude cracked me up, i cant stop laughing everytime i think about the beginning shoe part
"its like the opposite of this one, not that its evil or anything"

and
"oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, i came."

"hi, hi, hi, hi,hi"
"wanna gag me?"
"i kinda wanna know since you keep talking about it"

"you sound like your from london mate"

Saw it last night. Saw it again tonight. This movie is probably gonna be the best of year comedy wise. I don't see anything but Harold and Kumar touchingit. I really want Harold and Kumar to be as good as the first. The first was a classic.

Wow, Kunis is completely gorgeous. Who would've known the voice behind Meg looked so fascinating
laugh.gif
. As for all you guy complaining about dudes penis,get over it. You dudes acting like a bunch of little kids, like its going to jump out of the screen and grab you. Its a movie and it was done for comedy and Imust say, it was pretty damn hilarious. I went by myself today and the entire movie was great; extremely funny. Had a few favorite parts, like when he firstmet Paul Rudds character. Dude was completely hilarious
roll.gif
. And when he first started singing the Dracula song in the restaurant. Completely caught me offguard
roll.gif
. THough when he finished, I actually thought it was pretty dope
laugh.gif
. But man, I can't get over how beautiful Kunis really is. She'seasily my new favorite female celeb.
the british dude cracked me up, i cant stop laughing everytime i think about the beginning shoe part
"its like the opposite of this one, not that its evil or anything"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Funniest movie i've seen in a LONG time.
laugh.gif

Word.
JUST saw it. Hilarious, the British dude "Oh devil take my eyes but not myshirt!"

Am I the only dude that felt really weak when "Sarah Marshall" was toppin of dude. I was like "NOOO!"
embarassed.gif
but at the same time I was like "Damn, how could he resist her."Movie was funny as hell...

--I thought the moviw was hilarious. Defintilely pickin up the DVD in a few months.
--"why would God put a playground next to a sewage system?"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Funniest movie i've seen in a LONG time.
laugh.gif

Word.
JUST saw it. Hilarious, the British dude "Oh devil take my eyes but not my shirt!"

Am I the only dude that felt really weak when "Sarah Marshall" was toppin of dude. I was like "NOOO!"
embarassed.gif
but at the same time I was like "Damn, how could he resist her." Movie was funny as hell...

no way! i kept telling my boy that i didnt want him to give into her and that i wanted him to go back for mila. so glad they made the ending right!

The best movie I've seen in 2008

Mila Kunis
devil.gif

I thought Paul Rudd was hilarious, especially the part when he couldn't remember he met Peter even though they had that long conversation
roll.gif

Then also, "Do Nothing, no no do more, you're not even moving"
roll.gif

how is no one gonna mention that big hawaiian guy's quote near the end... after he's explaining to mila kunis how the dude refused action from sarahmarshall MID-action...

something like "he's like gandhi, but BETTER"

i was dying

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

how is no one gonna mention that big hawaiian guy's quote near the end... after he's explaining to mila kunis how the dude refused action from sarah marshall MID-action...

something like "he's like gandhi, but BETTER"

i was dying

Hell Yeah!
roll.gif
"He stopped DURING oral. You know how hard that is?"

Back
Top Bottom