sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If you can find a Waka Flocka-less version of this, it'll do u some good 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm actually feeling Waka on that joint.
He bring that "I don't give a single f_ attitude" and wild energy to the tape.

I mess with it.

I know French is self made but still I aint see one "FREE MAX B" anywhere in the shot caller video!!

But Waka gets to be in every scene??

was hell rell right about Frenchie??

That Cocaine Mafia mixtape is decent. A couple repeats from other mixtapes (maybe 3-4 songs). Always good to
hear some new Project Pat anytime. I guess I'm just calling this mixtape decent cause it's right after Lock Out,
which I think is alot better than Cocaine Mafia. I would say the best new songs on here are "Do It", "All She Want Is Money",
and "Full of Everything" with Chinx Drugz. "Morning Paper" is from 'Play Me Some Pimpin', but it has a verses from French
Montana and Juicy J added, and "Choppa Down" is from 'Cocaine & Caviar', but has verses from Pat and Juicy J added, and
the same with "Straight Cash".

Lock Out - Waka Flocka + Project Pat & Juicy J = Better mixtape

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

I know French is self made but still I aint see one "FREE MAX B" anywhere in the shot caller video!!

But Waka gets to be in every scene??

was hell rell right about Frenchie??

what hell rell say...?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by show time 96
French went in on this joint. Either French got a new writer or son is getting nice, he actually been spitting lately.�

You could still be right but I kinda doubt Nike's gonna let him pen his own #$#@ for a promotional video.

Back
Top Bottom