In-store printable will be posted when available

For FootAction:
Internet code: FF98C334
In-store printable will be posted when available
fa-Friends-Family-fas081809a.jpg

cs-Friends-Family-chs081809a.jpg

Friends-Family-fls081809a.jpg

pimp.gif
. there's always one right before school starts.....but there's really nothing to cop anymore....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Just seen the cards at work, sort of look like gift cards... Couldnt take pictures or anything cause we arent allowed to bring electronics into the job... I work for UPS so some people might know how it is... A box broke all of the cards they were yellow with black writing for the Foot Action ones... Im sure the print outs will be available soon...

we know ya'll saw a FA box, took your utility knife and cut the tape and looked in the box. lol

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Just seen the cards at work, sort of look like gift cards... Couldnt take pictures or anything cause we arent allowed to bring electronics into the job... I work for UPS so some people might know how it is... A box broke all of the cards they were yellow with black writing for the Foot Action ones... Im sure the print outs will be available soon...

we know ya'll saw a FA box, took your utility knife and cut the tape and looked in the box. lol
laugh.gif
Nah it was some regular box... I was trying to read the back but some dude was like you not suppose to touch that
smh.gif

I'm not up on these sale type things so how do you use these family and friends thing?

Coo, I'm sure the XII's won't be excluded since they aint sell that well. But I'm fittin to cop some stuff regardless

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Looks like my fellow Texans will have F&F on back to back weekends
pimp.gif

34pno9h.jpg

No Dice. Texas stores have F&F this weekend to offset Tax Free Weekend being moved back 1 week.

Back
Top Bottom