Official FSU vs Florida vol. Tebow is going down

I like how Gunna and Fr#sh don't remember the whoopin we put on ya'll, i expect a good game as always against theCriminoles, but Geno Gayes needs to keep his mouth shut, if he wanted to win in the swap he should have played for us, just another lost in the Swap for himLOL, then he'll go pro crying. As for the Lady Vols UK is gonna put a whoopin on you and send GA to the title game, trust me Fulmer doesn't show up inbig games ya'll will be 4th when its all said and done. Fresh we're 3rd and will be second after this game. LOL man i love how Gunna comes on heretalking about how FSU can handle the gators but dawg they lost to Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman................... Tebow is on another level then those twoscrubs, trust Geno could talk all he wants Tebow doesn't shy away from a challenge. What is it gonna be like 5 years in a row for us is this gonna even bea rivalry after this game. As for UM damm ya'll need to worry about why ya'll lost to the 2 Virginia teams 82-17, or something like that. Bothya'll teams beat some mediocore number 2 ranked teams and now ya'll think we wont take care of business mannnn get out of here. Weatherford will throw2 INTS for Touchdowns, come on man ya'll know the man suxx if it were Xavier Lee playin maybe just maybe i would be a little afraid but Weatherforddoesn't scare BYU or Notre Dame. Maybe he'll leave the game with a concussion and that Ponder kid will throw another INT. Its funny how everyone isriding our young D-fense and ya'll will see how much better we are in a rivalry game, Urban will have the boys ready to eat some little indians, get outtahere and start worrying about college basketball, and ya'll Christmas day bowl games

'>"> name="wmode"value="transparent">'>"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

^You do realize Weatherford only has 1 pick this whole year right, oh wait no you're too busy slurpin Tebow. FSU's defense is gonna be ready to playand bring it to Tebow every play. And you guys come big to rivalry games, what happened at Jville against UGA, don't even say "we killed UT", youknow damn well out of your rivals UT falls behind both UGA and FSU. Step your game up with the "criminole" %@*+, you can be a lil more original thanthat.

Yea, well if that was UF's only goal to win the Volunteers game, congratulations.
we still have the SEC east title in our sights. we have moved on, u should try it too

the texans beat the Colts last yr but the Colts won the superbowl, follow me ... there's more to a season being a success then one game.

Im sorry maybe if he wouldn't get benched all season he would have more come on homeboy you joking right we gonna destroy ya'll like i said he'llthrow 2 ints for TD's 1 to Major Wright and another to Brandon Spikes, ya'll suck man, Weatherford can't even gauruntee a starting position allseason ya'll flip flop through qb's as much as Notre Dame loses games. LOL
roll.gif
you can't be serious LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA. Um like i said UK willtake care of the Lady Vols . LOL i had the Criminoles destroyin sorry#$#% UM but guess what ya'll suck, how ya'll gonna maintain Tebow and ya'llallowed Wright and Freeman to expose you. Beat UM on their down season b4 you can talk about beatin the Gators, trust me all ya'll are focusing on is Timwe have other weapons and we will i gaurantee we will get off atleast 3 trick plays, 1 special team td and 1 int for a TD. Ya'll are not GA they would alsorun circles on you

Son we changed starting QBs twice you act like we have a different qb every game. We changed once goind from Drew 2 x after the alabama game, and then back toDrew, Thats 2. So you're sounding like an idot cause if you look at the stats, Drew leads the country in passing attempts to int ratio.

Don't forget Ponder he will be put into this game LOL and maybe one of your walk-ons will finish the game , Rockect i like you though bcuz the Rockets aremy team also, but this week its a wrap, ya'll will not let me say it again YA'LL WILL NOT WIN IN THE SWAP. Beat UM 1st LOL

Originally Posted by Canttopthis

LOL i had the Criminoles destroyin sorry#$#% UM but guess what ya'll suck, how ya'll gonna maintain Tebow and ya'll allowed Wright and Freeman to expose you. Beat UM on their down season b4 you can talk about beatin the Gators, trust me all ya'll are focusing on is Tim we have other weapons and we will i gaurantee we will get off atleast 3 trick plays, 1 special team td and 1 int for a TD. Ya'll are not GA they would also run circles on you

what do the hurricanes have to do with this. get a life, typical gaytor fan, see you next year in gayville.

we are on the downfall? u guys lost 3 games after coming off the national championship season. so in my book u guys are on a downfall aswell. O yea and aboutfsu being the "criminoles", who hsa had 7 arrests since lastseason? o yea the gaytors lol

You stuck ur nose in the forum 1st homeboy remember, so you opened yourself up for criticism, right now ya'll are as scary as FAU was this season to usnext season LOL. Next season ya'll will be worst then this season with a Freshman QB from the West. I ain't afraidhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..... And lets not talk about UM and Criminoles ya'll average almost 15 arrest a season, come on dawg are you seriousa down year because we lost to 3 top ranked teams, the Leading Heisman player. Dawg we dont lose to Virginia and North Carolina we have more pride than that,we beat our old Coaches LOL. Do that 1st. Next season we will be in the title game, a young team just gets better

robert marve is his name first off. second off this is a fsu uf topic, so im not gonna even start talking about the hurricanes in here.

^ nice avy todd

this is the best time of the year turkey day, beating the gates on the bball court tomorrow, and whoopin that gator$##+ on football field on saturday.

I LUV IT

Originally Posted by The Wizard

ricky19xx, is that you?

Let's go Noles.

Get Parker 20+ touches and we should be good to go.

i didnt even know there were this many nole fans on NT
#5 definitely needs at least 20 touches i'm suprised he hasnt taken a punt back all the way this year

we are on the downfall? u guys lost 3 games after coming off the national championship season. so in my book u guys are on a downfall aswell.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Bubba Caldwell

"This is a bad time to be playing us. Like I tell my teammates, they don't want to be the opponent. We're going to give them [heck] whoever weface on defense this week. Florida State is going to be our victims this week."

these semi's got awfully confident after beating the terps by a touchdown last week. our defense is terrible but who cares, you guys only have put up 30+one time all year and that was against uab. and you barely beat them.

Originally Posted by raw120

these semi's got awfully confident after beating the terps by a touchdown last week. our defense is terrible but who cares, you guys only have put up 30+ one time all year and that was against uab. and you barely beat them.

any half way decent team you guys have played you've lost.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I can see FSU winning this game. ESPECIALLY if Preston Parker is allowed to get 20 Touches.

PP5 will most likely get the start at TB , and rotate at WR , so 20 touches seems likely ... Jimbo has himself a toy , and loves to play with him onSaturdays
wink.gif

And what's with the vids being posted of the Tenn/UF game ? ... Gator fans never cease to amaze , i swear half of the damn gator fans i talked this weekstill think they are mathematically in the running for the SEC east
smh.gif

And Jville , and Rocket , i wish i could be down there in the student section with you , but i WILL be up in the FSU section (51 , south stands) ......

Lets do this !!!

... oh and word to the BBall score last night 65-51 FSU
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom