Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I'm kinda feeling 56 nights more than DS2 for the time being but it bang in the whip tho

When I 1st heard "lil one" on my to work I was so hype

I'm kinda feeling 56 nights more than DS2 for the time being but it bang in the whip tho

When I 1st heard "lil one" on my to work I was so hype

On DS2, he's heavy with the little ad Libs like "my lil one, my lil one, my lil one" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hendrix made me a believer[emoji]128526[/emoji]
This ish bangs..
Downloading his old mixtapes now.

Last edited:
and im cooking amy winehouse

and its stinking up the whokle houseeeee
pimp.gif

and im cooking amy winehouse

and its stinking up the whokle houseeeee :pimp:

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I smoked a box of blunts for breakfast...and I woke up like Hugh Hefner

Streetz Calling still my favorite Future tape idc

Last edited:
After 3 spins I have to day this isn't touching 56 Nights or Monster, has a few repeatable joints though.

Streets is calling is damn raw bruh...

Can't even pic a favorite super tape...but anyone somebody pick i can respect.

Streetz Is Callin is my favorite tape overall got thru the harsh *** winter of 2011 with that and TM103 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :smokin

Remember playing dirty sprite the day they let my son come home from the hospital when we had him. First song he ever heard was we winning and me and wifey rapped that joint on repeat thinking we won not knowing we were in for a year of no sleep.

back in 2011 i truthfully didnt think future would last this long in the game, its rare for a atl rapper to stay hot after 2 years

flocka,2chainz,cashout,travis porter,trinidad james,migos all had a short run on the mainstream level

gotta give future his respect to stay relevant all these years coming from that over saturated atl rap scene

Finally saw him perform live this weekend at Drais in Vegas. Too LIT.

"Thought It Was A Drought" and "Commas" live :smh: :x :smokin

I remember hearing songs like "watch this" etc when future first started getting buzz in late 2010 when I was in ATL for school, and wanted to hate for some reason lol. The reaction his songs were getting in the clubs were infectious.

Thought he was a 1 trick pony til I the made myself a boss, magic and ain't no way around it. Passively listened to 1000. But Dirty Sprite, True Story and Streets Calling were insane. Free Bricks cemented it and I've been a huge fan ever since.

Never thought he'd be this big, but genuinely happy for him. Future is one of the most self aware artist in the game right now. He knows what music he makes best, and also what his fans want to hear.

We order more bottles and **** on more models and pass em aroooooound !

Codeine Crazy to start my day... EVERY MORNING since it dropped. Hasn't failed me yet :pimp:

I may be the only one with no preference. I literally like all 4 of his recent projects the same. They're all special in their own way to me

Back
Top Bottom