Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I was gonna hold out on FSO but when I saw that he was using the News or somethn flow - couldn't resist. It's on repeat now :smokin

I was thinking that same damn thing fam. They feeding the streets to the point where no one could possibly go hungry. I've never seen this happen before.

I'm here still trying to appreciate just how dope Mr. Blue Benjamin is. :smh:
I listened to it in the whip the other day and man, I ain't never wanted to sell dope so much in my life :lol:

He gotta wait til wop come home and shoot the street ***** video.

I was shooting around at the gym the other day.  "Inside the Mattress" came on and I went from Seth to Steph Curry. All Power to FBG. 

I'm with yall holding out for the full tape. 

Last edited:
Here we go with this hate disguised as "not hating" **** again.

Oh I'm with you guys, I'm a fan. Come gym time the majority of my iPod is his tapes.

Just saying every line from every song stands out in this thread :lol:

Here we go with this hate disguised as "not hating" **** again.
Yep lol.  Right on time.

If you have an opinion, express YOUR opinion.  If you dont like it, fine.  Thats your right.   But dont come in here just to knock other people for liking what they like.  Thats hater tendencies 
laugh.gif
.  Hop off 
laugh.gif

Oh I'm with you guys, I'm a fan. Come gym time the majority of my iPod is his tapes.

Just saying every line from every song stands out in this thread :lol:

You're exaggerating my dude. I've seen plenty of slander from the regulars in this thread. Wesley Presley and Showed Up catches shade (you dudes still bugging for that). A lot of people don't F with WATTBA. Hell, there's some dudes in here that say "March Madness ain't all that". :lol:

Dudes throw the occasional slander when they don't feel a track. It's preference. But when there's something that everyone can agree on is flames, let the concensus ride. :smokin

See this is why I don't get this thread. Y'all got the nerve to love "drippin" or "wicked" and then turn around with the audacity to hate on "Wesley Presley"?!??

Who is hating on "Wesley Presley"? Show yourself?!

Wesley Presley isn't it man.

Boring monotone beat.

Uninspiring pedestrian hook.

Showed up is also average as hell.

If Monster had concluded on a run of Hardly -> Mad Luv -> Codeine Crazy :wow:

Last edited:
Wesley Presley aiight its nothing to go crazy over only time it sounds good is when you're drunk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom