Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I was just stating how greasy Quan talk about future. And someone mentioned here that **** was throwing shots at Quan. It was never beef on wax or dude in interviews going on each other. Just some **** that was said in a hotel room amongst other things.

Where you reside Will? Concert bound?

Let's talk about how they stole London from Strap the Fool though....he even on the producer tag
laugh.gif

Ppl really sleep on Strap. He be going in. Been messing with him and Skooly for a minute.
skooly's black jon gotti got joints . rich problems , rip ogd , bacc on my _ , lord forgive me , thriller ...

I know for a fact rich homie don't like future. My boy real cool with DJ fresh and dudes came to Lansing around the time pre monster post honest and he was talking crazy. Saying it's over for dude, he washed up, wack etc. Also addressed that one dude Cinco I think, said he gonna make him apologize. Then dudes here was saying **** was about rich homie so idk. I know Quan was talking greasy about dude tho.

Prolly was talking big after that Rich Gang stardom.

Quan was on a podcast where he confirmed that him and Future ended up on the same flight (supposedly seated right next to him) and dudes had a conversation. He said they definitely got a song together, he hinted at a possible tape together but fam was prolly blowing smoke

Pretty sure that's Skooly on the London tag

I know for a fact rich homie don't like future. My boy real cool with DJ fresh and dudes came to Lansing around the time pre monster post honest and he was talking crazy. Saying it's over for dude, he washed up, wack etc. Also addressed that one dude Cinco I think, said he gonna make him apologize. Then dudes here was saying **** was about rich homie so idk. I know Quan was talking greasy about dude tho.

Prolly was talking big after that Rich Gang stardom.

Quan was on a podcast where he confirmed that him and Future ended up on the same flight (supposedly seated right next to him) and dudes had a conversation. He said they definitely got a song together, he hinted at a possible tape together but fam was prolly blowing smoke

Sounds about right, reminds me of when Yung LA was boomin' and very quickly got oblivious to reality, the only difference between the two being Yung LA was actually nice.

sound like quan on a whole lotta drugs 

:lol: :lol:

Pretty much, in addition to the fact he was bunz off top so the drugs just expedited the process of him falling off... Something I'm all the way cool with. :pimp:

Last edited:
I'll leave that for the drama queens in here...

Even after both parties said they didn't/don't have beef, y'all in here doing cospiaracy theories. Mediatakeout investigators I swear :lol:

Bet y'all believe Meek and Future had beef, too. :lol:

Last edited:
Son you self admittedly out here googling future/rich homie quan beef.
laugh.gif

Nobody is reaching you just don't even know the context behind what you're talking about. 

Like I said rap beef is stupid and I really couldn't give a **** less about it. I'm also not up for the whole semantics debate who cares if it's "beef" or not, the whole point that @Willchamberlain  started this off with is that Future and Quan were not in a position to break bread and get money together a few years ago. Not so subliminal shots were fired on tracks. Now apparently they're past that. 

Last edited:
Son you self admittedly out here googling future/rich homie quan beef. :

Yes with multiple interviews back in 2013-2014 stating otherwise.

Unlike you trying to weed out some lyrics with no facts...

Anyhow, moving on:

Hopefully a future x jump man collabo.

I must say, GQ did right. Future style have flourished over the years

Last edited:
my guy out here talking bout rappers don't lie lol

before ether and takeover you prolly could ask jay and nas the same question and they'd deny it too

Last edited:
this is when he had it . this was his moment . i was extremely surprised at how good this was . wasn't expecting much form quan at all and wasn't a fan of the first tape .

he got with rich gang , got a big head , started dressing like thug , decided he was big enough to leave , and idk what he been on ever since . 

i just know "i promise i will never stop going in" quan is long long gone 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom