Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I'll have to listen to his music for myself but from what I'm hearing and reading, the only thing undeniable about Panda is his deliberate and unapologetic **** riding. Sucking off another man's penis for ones own self gain will never be acceptable.

Last edited:
I think desiigners success will open up a whole new wave of biters. Every rapper bout to have their own biter.

Jesus Christ Young Thug syphoned Wa_n_'s spirit...the thought of Young Thug biters makes me want to exclusively listen to another genre, like bluegrass or zydeco

I think desiigners success will open up a whole new wave of biters. Every rapper bout to have their own biter.

That would be funny as **** and sad.

A fake deep Kendrick

A fake college student Cole

A fake simp/emotional Drake

Jesus Christ Young Thug syphoned Wa_n_'s spirit...the thought of Young Thug biters makes me want to exclusively listen to another genre, like bluegrass or zydeco

:lol: :lol:

Never even heard of that 2nd genre.

Last edited:
If yu willing to look these biters exist already

I keep telling myself that the Uber Everywhere guy aint biting Swae Lee but he be sounding just like him

Last edited:
If yu willing to look these biters exist already

I keep telling myself that the Uber Everywhere guy aint biting Swae Lee but he be sounding just like him
Yeah, i gotta agree with you fam. A lot of artist are not original in their sound at all. You got people jocin Kanye, Future, Drake, Gucci.... its actually sad cuz everything is starting to sound the same, even the producers are making the same beats these days. 

As much as I wanna agree, producers make 4-5 beats a day. It's mostly up to artists to pick beats that's different.

Having a clone is one thing, that clone being successful with the biting is the issue.

Badu had a Drake clone on her tape but he made no noise after that.

I bet you if Kanye didn't put panda on then no one would listen to this douche.

Just like no one listening to all the other biters all over soundcloud, etc

Ye definitely brought that **** to the forefront. I really wonder how it would be received without that push from TLOP

Speaking of sucking on peen...mmmmmmmm Thugga on my breath :wow: :wow:

lol

You haven't heard the young thug clone yet?

:x :x :x

That would be funny as **** and sad.

A fake deep Kendrick

A fake college student Cole

A fake simp/emotional Drake

:lol: :lol:

Never even heard of that 2nd genre.

Stuff like this

Ye definitely brought that **** to the forefront. I really wonder how it would be received without that push from TLOP

I still think people exaggerate that. "Panda" was already moving in several markets before TLOP and nothing else on the album is moving like it.

The "push" is actually coming from Def Jam. Which is a result of him signing to GOOD.

It really comes down to the song itself, which people actually seem to like.

For the record, I am not one of those people.

Last edited:
I still think people exaggerate that. "Panda" was already moving in several markets before TLOP and nothing else on the album is moving like it.

The "push" is actually coming from Def Jam. Which is a result of him signing to GOOD.

It really comes down to the song itself, which people actually seem to like.

For the record, I am not one of those people.

the way I see it is...

Kanye put him on the album which everybody was eager for. Then they heard this track and repeating it and hyping it up.
Then def jam realized what was going on and put all their money and time onto him.

And I wanna say future may call him out with his next project but then again who knows?
Future has always mentioned people biting on his style on a lot of his tracks anyways so I doubt he cares bout that designer dude.

Last edited:
That's not how it happened. The song was already on the radio. Had it's own thread on here.

Labels were after him as a result. GOOD signed him. GOOD is distributed by Def Jam and they went off to the races on a song that was already breaking at radio.

Being on TLOP helped, but there are clearly other factors at work as I stated given that nothing else off that album is moving like "Panda" is.

You could argue that "Panda" was doing better than anything else on that album.....before it was even on the album.

It helped give it an extra push but it was just one of many factors in the equation of how that record popped.

Last edited:
Being a Future fan , I really tried my best not to like Panda, but man it's been out a while and that **** is STILL ******* HYPE.

If Makonnen can "fall off" after dropping two EP's that legit had 4+ bangers with way more originality than this Designer cat I'm confident I won't be hearing this dude's named mentioned come Jan. 17' 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
He's been riding the same song for five months now with no backup track, banger,or anything. I bet he's done,

Atleast when trap queen took off fetty had other songs shortly come out to create a ripple effect that got him through the year, fetty is probably done though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom