OFFICIAL G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Movie Thread; $56.2 Million during the Opening Wknd

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

The sneak preview paris scene was horrible! This looks like junk so im not surprised. I was surprised by the positive reviews in the trailer while I was watching it on TV.

Im not going to be running to the theatres to see this.

I thought that Eiffel Tower getting hit by green ooze was terrible, but being a fan of the cartoon series back in the mid 80s, I still have to see this. I hopethe movie doesn't disappoint. Cobra Commander better be a bad azzz in the movie just like the cartoons. Here's a drawing of the Cobra leader that I didnot too long ago.
n4cnra.png

i watched the midnight show and i loved this movie
one of the best movie ive seen this year and i work at a movie theatre so i see a lot of movies
i liked this better than transformers but thats just me

i already knew this movie was gonna suck when i heard the baroness talk and she had no sexy foreign accent and when they fundamentally changed the charachtersthat made gi joe gi joe.

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

I thought that Eiffel Tower getting hit by green ooze was terrible, but being a fan of the cartoon series back in the mid 80s, I still have to see this. I hope the movie doesn't disappoint. Cobra Commander better be a bad azzz in the movie just like the cartoons. Here's a drawing of the Cobra leader that I did not too long ago.
n4cnra.png

Sick drawing!

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

How is Marlyn Waynes gonna be a G.I. Joe?
I don't why but the way you spelled his name had me
laugh.gif

Anyway, I don't know why people feel so obligated to watch movies like this. I know we all grew up loving
Transformers, X-Men, G.I. Joe, Street Fighter, etc. but if the movie sucks, it sucks. This movie looked
trash from the first trailer during the Super Bowl. Marlon Wayans? C'mon, man. I'm out of the phase
of watching big budget blockbusters "just because" or for the sense of nostalgia. I'd rather just watch the original
cartoon or play the video game or read the comic.

movie looked dope to me....that scene when the dark haird chick shoots rockets out of her suv and them dudes chasing her while at the same time dodging therockets in their "accelorator suits" bs

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

The sneak preview paris scene was horrible! This looks like junk so im not surprised. I was surprised by the positive reviews in the trailer while I was watching it on TV.

Im not going to be running to the theatres to see this.

I thought that Eiffel Tower getting hit by green ooze was terrible, but being a fan of the cartoon series back in the mid 80s, I still have to see this. I hope the movie doesn't disappoint. Cobra Commander better be a bad azzz in the movie just like the cartoons. Here's a drawing of the Cobra leader that I did not too long ago.
n4cnra.png

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Method Man's not gonna give you special treatment just because you drew a portraitof him.

MightyMYT

That is a dope picture. Thanks for posting.

Regardless if this movie suck, I am going to watch it. How can I not? I grew up collecting GI Joe comic books and action figures.

GI Joe was the best movie of the summer so far. I wasnt hyped to see it but was curious about the positive reviews saying how fun it was, and they werentlying. This movie was better then the cartoons. I could gripe about a few things but F it the movie was great. I'll be seeing this again.

Back
Top Bottom